7 An Act Of True Love

"Y/N" you hear Mirabel shout your name and you see her running towards you and hugging you tightly."Y/N ?, is that you?" You see your mother trying to make sure that you are her daughter. "Mother" you let go of Mirabel's hug and opened you hand to your mother and she ran to hug you with tears of happiness.You also signal to your other sisters and father and then they come and give hugs of joy.You are now back in the family after years in a room with your long-lost Tio Bruno.Now your family ties have become very strong. Your Abuela also apologizes to you for telling you to stay in the room and you assure her everything is fine.Mirabel also asked you how your ice dress could hold while the candle was gone. You stated that you didn't lose your gift which surprised your family.You prove it to them by creating snowflakes in the palm of your hand and they are confused how your gift is not lost while their gift is lost.You tell them that the Troll elders say that 'your gifts will only continue to grow'.
Then the Encanto people come to lend a helping hand to rebuild Casita.Mirabel also helps Dolores get Mariano and has been on good terms with Isabela.Your family they were Casita's main door knob typical for Mirabel and she happily inserted the door knob and then Casita got back up.The family is now perfect and taking pictures together and you notice that the streak on Mirabel's hair is gone.You don't know how but your love for family is huge.