2 An Act Of True Love

After that incident, your Abuela forbade you to leave the room to meet your sisters and cousins to protect them and encanto people who made you very sad.Your older sister Isabela intends to help you control your gift but is not allowed by Abuela for fear the same thing will happen.Without Bruno it's hard for them to know what will happen either good or bad.

Encanto was coated with thick layer of snow. Finally winter was here. Little Mirabel walked to a window. Seeing the beautiful sight of snow, Mirabel couldn't contain her excitement anymore and ran down the hallway to Y/N's room.

"Y/N?"

-Knock-
-Knock-
-Knock-Knock-
-Knock-

She knocked on Y/N's door rhythmically and sang,

🎵Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
Come On Let's Go And Play.🎵

She slammed her back into the door and slid down, pouting.

🎵I Never See You Anymore.🎵

She crouched down, trying to peek under his door.

🎵Come Out The Door.
It's Like You've Gone Away.🎵

Mirabel played with two dolls, sadly. The dolls were miniature version of her and Y/N.

🎵We Used To Be Best Buddies And Now We're Not.I Wish You Would Tell Me Why. 🎵

Mirabel again stood in front of Y/N's door and peeked through the key hole.

🎵Do You Want To Build A Snowman?🎵

She sang through the keyhole,

🎵it Doesn't Have To Be A Snowman.🎵

"Go away,Mirabel." Y/N's muffled voice came from the other side.

Mirabel's face fell and she walked away,🎵...Okay Bye.🎵

Agustin slipped leather gloves onto Y/N tiny hands.
"The gloves will help." Her father assured her.
Agustin captured Y/N's gloved hand with his own hands to prove it. "See? You're good... Conceal it." "Don't feel it" Y/N continued.
"Don't let it show" Both Agustin and Y/N finished it in unison,while being watched by your mother, Abuela, Pepa and Felix.Besides them, your cousin also heard it, Dolores.Frowning Dolores listened to them to hide your gift."What's wrong?" Your eldest sister Isabela asked, followed by Luisa and Dolores' brother Camilo."Y/N" answered Dolores. "What happened to her?" Luisa asked concerned. "Your dad wore Y/N gloves to hide her gift" Dolores replied,Frowning they heard that, "Why did they hide it?" Isabela asked in a dissatisfied tone. "I don't no" Dolores replied "That will only make matters worse" Luisa said "That's right" Camilo agreed.