1 An Act Of True Love

Julieta held an unconscious Mirabel as a frightened Y/N trailed behind her father. "Please, help. My daughter!" Agustin begged, looking around the rocks. Suddenly, the rocks rolled down the valley toward the Madrigal family. They stop in front of the family. The rocks then unfold, revealing themselves as TROLLS.The trolls look at the Madrigal family in shock, wondering why they came here.The crowd of trolls parted away as GRAND PABBIE approached the Madrigal family. He took Y/N's hands. "Mr.Madrigal, gift or cursed?" He asked, looking at Agustin. "Gift. And they're getting stronger:" Agustin replied. Grand Pabbie nodded and motioned for Julieta to bring Mirabel to him. He examined her, putting his arm on her forehead."You are lucky it wasn't her heart. The heart is not so easily changed, but the head can be persuaded." He informed. "Do what you must." Agustin nodded. "I recommend we remove all magic." Pabbie suggested. He pulled out a glowing blue energy from Mirabel's Head which contained Mirabel's memories. "Don't worry, I'Il leave the fun."Grand Pabbie throw it all of her magical. He put the ordinary magic in her head"She will be okay" Mirabel now looked like she's just sleeping and snuggled close to her mother making Julieta sighed in relief.Grand Pabbie looked Y/N directly in eyes and said," Listen to me, Y/N, your power will only grow." He waved his hand in air showed them a silhouette of an adult Y/N creating magical snowflakes. "There is beauty in your gift.... But also great danger:" The snowflakes turned into frightening red spikes. "You must learn to control it" The sharp spikes caused human figures around the adult Y/N, to panic and attacked her."Fear will be your enemy!" Seeing this Y/N gasped and buried her face in the Agustin's chest.Agustin wrapped his arms around Y/N, protectively. "We'll protect her until she can learn to control it. I'm sure.""Until then, we'll lock Y/N in her room ." " We will limit her contact with people and keep her gift hidden from everyone.." "... Including Mirabel."Mirabel saw Y/N gave her and her other sisters and cousins a sad look and shut her door. Little Mirabel stood there with confusion and sadness.