Chapter 10.

"But, don't worry can we talk about something else?" I ask. 

"Sure.. can I ask you something?" He looks at me. 

"Go ahead." I say

"When is he coming? And how long is he staying?" Harry asks as the car stops at a red light.

"He's coming in 2 weeks from now." I inform him.

"Oh, okay." He replies. 

"So you're not mad anymore?" I ask making sure. 

"No," he says smiling. "No, I'm not mad. So here you are!" He says with a sad face. I unstrap the seat-belt before i leave and then i look at him. But, i see him already looking at me. 

"No, goodbye kiss?" He asks. The bad boy wants a kiss and needs to ask me? How cute. I was going to say yes but i remembered how mean he was before o i decide against it. 

"No, because you wanted to act all mean to me." I say quickly and tried to exit the car but obviously Harry would catch me before i leave because I'm a slow ass bitch! (lmao I'm so stupid) 

"Ah, Ah, Ah, not too fast there love. Did i ask for a kiss i mean, gimme a kiss." He demands sounding like the bad boy that he is. I leaned in and slowly closed my eyes. His lips were soft. His smell was so refreshing, He smelt like mint while i probably smelled horrible. After a bit, Harry asked for entrance and i let him in. For about 30 seconds we were just making out basically.

Then soon, a car "beeped" Ruining our perfect moment. We then pull apart. I started blushing so i turned away. I look back,  I saw the bad boy smiling down at me. 

"I'm sorry Harry, I need to go. I had so much fun with you though!" I say smiling. He started grinning. 

"So, maybe we should do it more often." He says making me blush again. 

"Stop it Harry!" I say. He knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Okay, fine. Go, have fun. Remember, I'll be there at around 8:00 pm." He says how can i forget? 

"Okay, bye." i say before leaving. It was getting dark out. It was already 7:00 pm so it was kinda getting dark out. I run into the house and shut the door and slid down. I cant stop smiling. I drop my things by the couch and run upstairs skipping a few steps and hop onto my bed. I couldn't stop. I scream into my pillow. Forgetting my moms home she came into the room yelling. 

"What is wrong with you stupid? Don't you know i was sleeping?" She asks. 

I know you were, you do it all the time. That's all you ever do all day, just sleep. My conscious thought. 

"Sorry mom." was all that came out my mouth. 

"Why were you screaming like you've lost your mind anyway?" She asks 

"I have a date with this guy and im so happy about it." I admit. 

"Who is this guy?" 

"He's in my maths class." I tell her.

 "Who would wanna date you? I mean, he's probably blind to go out on a date with someone like you. Or he was probably dared to do it?" She says quietly. But loud enough for me to hear. 

"He's not." I defend. 

"Whatever. This boy have a name?" She asks. Why does she care anyway? 

"Uh, yeah. It's Harry." I say. 

"Tell this Harry kid, you cant see him. Or things will happen." She threatens. 

"What? Why?" I start to feel tears in my eyes. 

"Because I'm your mother and i gave birth to you." She replies. 

What the fuck?

"Are you sure your my mom? You surely don't act like you are." I snap. 

"Don't talk to me like that you whore!" She shouts. My own mother called me a whore!

"I'm not a whore! Maybe its true? You don't treat me like your daughter at all! You treat me like I'm a piece of shit. Ever since dad left you've been treating me terribly. I can see why he left you anyway. I don't even believe your my real mother anymore!" I let it all out and by now the tears have been streaming don my face. 

"Well maybe you feel that way, but your still my daughter and your still not going out tonight. So tell your little boyfriend your not going out tonight." She yells slamming the door. Leaving me in the room alone like how it was before. I just fucking hate her right now. 

I decided to call Harry. I need to tell him this. 

He answers and as soon as i heard his voice i started to calm down. 

"Hey, babe whats up?" Was his reply. I started crying again for some reason and so i hung up. But, before i hung up I heard him say,

"Baby, whats wrong?" I hung up and started crying again. He knew i was because soon he called up again before a min passed by. 

"Hello?" i answer my nose all stuffy.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks 

"Honestly i have no idea." I say. 

"Whats wrong?" 

"My mom told me i cant go out with you tonight." I say getting teary eyed again. 

"Okay, that's fine. Maybe its because she hasn't met me yet? So ill go yo your place at 8 pm like i said so i can meet your mom." Harry says trying to calm me. 

"No, Harry. My mom knows she' right. I just cant. She's so stubborn." I tell Harry. 

"Look babe. Ill talk to her and ask her to take you out. Its fine. Don't worry. Go to sleep before you do anything stupid. Okay? Goodnight." He says making me smile. 

"Okay talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight!" i say into the phone. I hang up the phone and look at the time. How the fuck is it 10 already? I decided to Lie back on my bed and fall asleep. Today was a very eventful day! I close my eyes the last thing i think of is Harry and then i fall asleep. (: