Chapter 2.

Katy's POV

"Hey loner." he greets me

"I'm not a loner!" I shout and the classroom fell silent.

"Miss Asiago outside now." demanded Mr. Ken I dropped my bag on the floor and walked out all you can here is the 'cling clang' of my boot hitting the floor.

"Have you gone crazy? why did you shout in my class like that?"

"Because of Zayn"

"Zayn? Zayn Malik? My star student?" he asks surprised.

"Yes. He sits next to me so he can harass me. anyway shape or form. He called my a loner and he's just annoying."

"We'll miss Asiago, if you want to switch classes-"

"No! I didn't say that I love your class just not him."

"There is nothing else to do-"

"Fineee! Ill stay in your class. why don't you switch the seats?" I asked

"You are all high schoolers. You guys don't listen." he tells me.

"Fine whatever, Ill try to ignore him." he then smiles

"that's my girl! I didn't want you to leave either" he tells me.

I walk back into the class to see Zayn and the slut Marissa making out. doesn't he go out with Christina?

"Zayn?" he stops and goes back to his seat. class has begun.

________

It's was now lunch and even though i would've left to go eat in the bathroom Madi begged me to sit with her. So it was me Madi, Derek and his 2 jock friends Louis and Harry. Louis was a sweet and funny guy. he would crack a joke about everyone's me everything but inside he was really just a normal teenage boy living his life. But Harry on the other hand, oh no. I was in kindergarten with him and we were worst enemies. I think he still hates me I only have one class with him and that's maths but we barely talk or say anything so idk if he still hates me.

"Hey Katy."

"Hey Madi. How were your classes?" I ask

"They were good can you come to the bathroom with me?" she asks hesitantly.

"uhh... sure." I say walking behind her. I herd Derek talking about some game as their friends engage into a convo

we walk into he bathroom.

"what's wrong?"

"you have a....-?" she asks me. at first I was confused then I got what she meant.

"yeah uh hold on lemme get it from my book bag. ok Brb." i tell her as I walk out and head straight towards the table we were eating at.

"whts the matter love?" Harry asked me. DID HE JIST CALL ME LOVE?

"uhh.. nothing.. " I say

"oh c'mon just tell me." he says

"uhh.. girl problems." I say panicking. then I grab my book bag and head toward the bathroom.

"here" I sat handing her a pad over the bathroom stall.

that was wired since when did Harry call me love? or act nice to me. or even start talking to me?!

"Katy?"

"uh.. yeah? sorry what did you say?"

"forget it."

we walk back to our table, sit down ad eat. Maybe I was wrong. maybe just maybe all jocks aren't jerks.

__________________________

Authors Note:

2nd chappie is up!! lol anyway, I know it's terrible but for rn it'll be pretty boring. either it'll be the next chappie or the chapter after that that'll be interesting. but for rn please just stick around. ilysm byee!!