Chapter 8.

it was silent at first.. until he started talking. (lmaoo duuh! I'm stupid sorry I wrote this a long time ago I'm just reviewing lol)

"uhm... can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure." i replied

"Remember last night? When i told you i liked you?" I started blushing and my heart started racing.

"Yeah why?" 

"I really wasn't drunk. I saw you go in the room so i walked in when you were using the restroom. I jut pretended to be drunk o i can be alone with you... i really mean it, and i didn't tell you before bc i don't know why but i actually care if you really like. i guess. Also because girls usually come up to me and ask me out. Even though I've only liked you for a couple weeks i like you.. alot." he tells as we walk. I couldn't believe what i was hearing. He wasn't really drunk, and he really likes me, wait, no.. he's still a player. 

" That's sweet and all Harry, but you've dated so many girls other girls and i don't known if i don't wanna be on that list." I tell him. 

"You never know unless you try." He says smirking. 

"But, i don't wanna take that wrist. Everyone in this school calls all the girls you've dated a slut. I dont think i really wanna be up for that. How about we just take it slow." 

"Okay uhmmm... can you come over to my place?" 

"When?" 

"Today?" 

"Wait like right now?" 

"Sure if you'd like." he says smiling he had a beautiful smile. 

"My mom wouldn't care either way so, sure." 

"Do you like to play video games?" 

"Not much but whenever me and Madi are over at Liam's place we play video games there. Well, not reallt we, but more like, Me and Liams little brother Noah, okay ill shut up now because im just ranting on and on." i say taking a deep breath. He smirks. 

"nahh, i love you're voice. Its so soft and peaceful." he says and i blush 

"What games are you into." he asks after a while. 

"NBA2K15, FIFA, COD. That's about it." 

"Same here!" Harry says. People see him as a monster ill admit so did i, but he isn't all that scary. i hope not. 

"Favourite color?" 

"Blue you..?" i ask 

"Black." he says and i frown. 

"Whats wrong babe?" he asks and my heart flutters. 

"n-n-nothing."

"Are you afraid of me?" he asks looking into my soul 

"n-no." i say. i kinda lie. 

"Okay, good." he whispers to himself. 

Harry's POV

She's amazing. We have plenty in common. We talk about everything until we are at my place. 

I show her a tour of the house and let her meet my mum and Gemma. 

"Hello Mrs. Styles!" She says. 

"Oh, no! Please call me Anne. You're so sweet, Would you like some tea love?" Mum asked

"I would love some. Thank you." she tells mom. i decided to leave them two alone. So i was about to go to my room but, Gem called for me, 

"Yeah?"

"You have a keeper there. Mom loves her and i can already feel good vibes from her." She winks. 

"Yeah, sure whatever. Just tell her I'm upstairs in my room." i say and she rolls her eyes. 

"Okay. Later." She says as i headed upstairs. 

Katy's POV

Harry's mom is lovely person. She's so sweet! Her tea is amazing! After having tea and a nice little chat with his mom i leave the kitche and walk into what looks like a living room. And somone who looked like Harry's sister talked to me. 

"Hey, you're Katy right??" She asked me. 

Yup! Thats me!" i reply. 

"I really love you're name." She says. I hope truthfully. 

"Awh thanks love! I hope we become great friends! Harry told me to meet him in his room. ill give you my number soon.his room is, the second door on the right side." 

 "Thanks, and i can tell too! Se ya later!" 

I walk upstairs and there's just rows of so many doors. But i opened the one that she told me to open. 

I open the door and i see Harry in boxers and o shirt. I cover my hands over my eyes and blush.

"Oops! Sorry I forgot to knock!"

"no, it's fine you'll enjoy the view anyway." He says and i can basically see the smirk hanging on his face. I still had m hands over my eyes. 

"Oh, c'mon! I know i saw you blushing close that door and come sit next to me. i know you wanna." He says i really cant see anything other than this smirk. I still stand there with my hands over my eyes. 

"Fine i guess, you re way lazier than i am c'mere." he says picking me up and sweeping me off my feet. I close my eyes and he lays me on his bed. Its so comfortable! After a few seconds he speaks! 

"You can open your eyes now love" I thought he put on a shirt and pants but when i opened my eyes he was still shirtless and had on no pants. Whoa! I Never knew he had so many tattoos! He looks 100 times more attractive. i looks into his eyes and almost get lost.  

"HARRY!" i shout covering my eyes. 

"Babe! Its finneee!" he says sounding frustrated. He says but i didn't say anything . The next thing he does sent a tingle down my spine and in my stomach. While i still had my hand covering my eyes he met his lips with mine! AAHHHH! I decided to pull him closer to me. FUCK THIS GOOD GIRL ACT! He's cute and a sweet guy people dont know what they are talking about. And he id definitely not a bad influence. What the fuck were people talking about? He wrapped his arms around me. He smelled really good. His lips were so soft. He then started biting my lips and i jumped. We fought war with our tongues. He squeezed my butt. And i gasped. 

"Harryy!" i squealed. 

"SOORRY! My hand was just there." He was cute. 

"Tell me how, we kissed twice and were still no dating?" i say aloud oops! 

"Okay, Katy Marie Asiago, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night at 8?" he asks and my heart starts to beat really fast.  What do i say?? 

______________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: HEYYY! IM BACK NO I DIDNT DIE!! This was a long chapter yayyyyy! hhaha okay thats all. Vote, Comment ! Okay byeee!