Chapter 1.

Katy's POV

*Thursday*

"Katy! Get up you lazy piece of shit!" shouted my mother. yeah that's how she wakes me up. Crazy I know right?

After hearing my 'lovely' mother calling me to wake up I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did a little but of girl things and walked back into my bedroom to fix my hair. I walk out and go downstairs.

"Morning mother." I greet her.

"Shut up and eat you were suppose to leave 15 minutes ago and I was suppose to have the house to myself." She snaps.

Even though she is a handful she is my mother and she bought me to this world and I just don't see why I should be mad.

I ate breakfast and left. I don't have a car, I'm 17, I've only had one boyfriend and I don't drink. I know my life sucks but no one likes me and the only one friend I have is my best friend and she's quit popular but still no one likes me. I meet Madison ( my best friend ) when I walk by to reach my locker and as she has her annoying boyfriend on her side as always. They are cute together but he's so mean and annoying. His friends are just like him but I've never met them. I've only seen them 'in action' they play football for our school and they are as popular as Madi are. i only talk to Louis and hes a pretty sweet guy. but his friend Harry is super annoying, we used to hate each other in kindergarten but you never know I could be wrong.

"Hey Madi" I greet her

"Hey loser" her annoying bf snaps at me. ugh Derek is sooo annoying!

"Don't call her that! she's my best friend!" Madi says to 'protect me' she always had that protection thing with me. I guess tahrs why I like she really is my sister. ( even tho I'm the only child )

"Sorry babe" says her bf to Madi

"Now apologize." states Madi

"Uhm... Madi he doesn't have-"

"Yes he does. Your my best friend not a loser." she tells me.

"Fine I'm sorry for calling you a loser Katy."

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I tell him.

"Oh and Katy?" Madi calls at me while I'm about to walk away.

"Yeah?"

"There's a party tonight at my place at 8, ill pick you up."

"Alight." I say dumbly

"Later Katy" tells Madi

"Bye Katy!" says her bf

"See you later guys!" I tell back.

I walk to my first class. Literacy. I both hated but loved it. I loved it bc it was lit and it's my best subject. I hated it bc some stupid boy had to ruin it by sitting next to me. his name? None other then Zayn Malik.

__________________________

Authors Note: AHHH! First chappie! I'm so excited! I have this one planned out kinda. so I know exactly how it'll go. I've been writing this one in a notebook I have and so far I'm excited for you guys too read it. if you want to you can read my other book Broken. it's also a Harry fanfic. I'm sorry there's just something to him that I can't stop obsessing over hah! anyway, I really need a cover for this book,. any ideas? lave them in the comments below? thanks love you all! I promise it gets better its just the beginning. k ilysm byeee!