Chapter 16.

"I don't want to see you with him at all. You hear me?" He says

"Yeah, I need the restroom. Ill be right back." He nods his head. Looking away from me. He seriously cant get mad at me because his brother decided to hit on me. I walk into his bathroom. Do my stuff and walk out. I open the door slowly and see that he is shirtless. I never really realised that Harry had a toned back and tattoos. A lot of them too. I wanna ask him what his first one and what they mean?He turns around smiling.

"Look at who's checking me out." I start blushing. Already wanting to deny it.

"I was NOT checking you out. Calm down you're not THAT hot." But i was lying. I was checking him out and he is that hot.

"You sure about that babe?" He says walking up to me.

"Yup." I say popping the p. He grabs me by the waist and drags me to the bed.

"Can I ask you something?" He says sitting down next to me.

"What is it?" I ak.

"Why'd you pull out before?" I cant answer that. So I didnt. I just stared at the carpet. "Katy?" He calls me again. "Katy!" He shouts.

"What are we?" I ask abruptly.

"What?" He says like he's surprised.

"Friends? With benefits? Because this whole back and forth makes me feel like i'm a slut." I spoke truthfully.

"Oh , i didn't know this made you feel like that."

"Well, it does." I say.

"Well, if i asked you out would you say yes again?"

"I don't know, find out." I say.

"Will you go out with me once again?" He says.

"Lemme think, uhmmmm.... no." I joke. He knew i was bc i started laughing. I suck at lying. "I'm just kidding. Will you do that again?"

"Of course i will.-" what? " I'm not going to lie to you. If im drunk i cant control myself. So i might do exactly what i did. But i need you to be there with me. So can you please try again with me, once more?" I love how he's actually telling the truth and i respect that.

"I respect that you're actually telling the truth and i am willing to go through it again to be with you, so thats a yes." Before i can take another breath after my sentence i am attacked on the lips by Harry's. When i finally pull away I'm even more breathless. Harry was about to kiss me again. But i moved back.

"I have to tell you something now that we are officially dating again. The boy that i was talking about that kissed me, it was Nathan. Im sorry, dont get mad." I spoke quickly.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, please don't hurt him again."

"Look babe, if i'm with you, i wanna be the only one to kiss you hold you touch you, whatever it is , it'll only be me. No one else. You understand?" He spoke.

"Please just don't do it? For me? Please?" He signs.

"Fine, only because you said so. Or would've been hurt." I hear him speak as i roll my eyes. My phone started buzzing. It was a text. From Maddie.

*Hey when are you coming back? Should we come pick you up?* The text read.

"Oh shit! Maddie is waiting for me. I need to go. Ill text you, but i'll see you tomorrow in class?" I ask if it's okay with him.

"Noooo! What's wrong with staying over?" He whines. I couldn't help but smile.

"Maddie's gonna be so lonely and she won't forgive me." I whine mocking him. He smiles back

"But if you leave me i won't be able to forgive you." He whines back.

"Yes you will, because you love me." I smile.

"Oh really? You think i an love people now?" He says leaning onto me

"So you don't?"

"Don't play that stupid mind game shit on me. You know i fucking love you." He says making us both laugh.

I love you too." I say laughing.

"Cmon! Maddie had Derek." He says True. I'll Just stay tonight there is no problem with that right? I call her.

"What did your mother say?" Harry says.

"She said i can stay but no funny business." I joke

"Oh really?" Mind you Harry is still shirtless. He walks up to me on the bed. He yanks my phone out of my hand. And sets it down on the night stand. "How about we break mama's rules just this one night?" He says kissing my neck. I lay back. Was i ready? I can't be. This was getting intense.

"Ahem, i think im getting really sleepy. Lets just go to sleep?" I say.

"Oh, uh sure." He says "You want something to wear? That doesn't really look so comfortable to me."

"It's not. Please?" I ask. He hands me the shirt he wore before and tosses it to me. I jog into the bathroom.

"OH CMON! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!" He shouts i knew exactly what he was talking about. I walk out already dressed.

"Im very insecure, something new you've learned about me today. Yay!" I smile.

"Fine, lets just sleep." He says i hop into bed and so does he. I slowly fall asleep in his arms as he slowly strokes my hair.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: NEW UPDATE BIATCH ! ILY YOU STAY FAB !! XO