Chapter 11.

It was Saturday and I woke up to my phone ringing. I pick it up rubbing my eyes and see a picture of Harry. (I took one when he wasn't looking.)

"Hello?"

"Morning babe! Did I wake you?" He asks concerned.

"No, not at all. I was awake before too." I lie.

"Oh, okay. So did you have breakfast?" He asks

"No."

"Good. Im gonna take you out. Ill be there in 5 minutes." He says and I smile as my heart skips a beat.

"Uh, okay. Bye."

"Yeah, bye." He says hanging up.

I jump out of bed to have breakfast with Harry. What has gotten into my mom? First she wants me out the house all day and now she doesn't want me going out? But, before I can get dressed i decided to call Madi. god it seems like I haven't talked to her in forever!

"Hey Katy! I feel like we haven't talked in forever! Why didnt you answer any of my calls or texts? I was worried!" She rants.

"Im sorry, I wass..."

"You were what? Tell me! You know ill find out." She says and it true.

"I was with Harry, all day yesterday. I stayed over at his place until 7. I talked to him on the phone."

"AND?" She asks screaming into the phone.

"And I'm gonna have breakfast with him right now!" I say

"My baby is growing up so fast! Come over soon?" She asks lowering her voice. 

"Uh, ill just ask Harry to drop me off after breakfast." I suggest. 

"YAYY! Hahah but you better remember." She says in a stern voice. 

"Don't worry. I will. Ill see you soon. Love you! Byee!" I say into the phone. 

"Don't forget! Byee!" She squeals and I hang up. 

I go to my closet and pull on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black and white t shirt with tiny squares on it. I also put on a pair of flats. I put my hair down since it was already straight, I didn't wanna do anything to it. I grab my clutch and my keys. I look out the window while plugging in my headphones. I see a car pull over and see Harry inside so I lock the door behind me and make sure I have everything. I enter the car and Harry greats me. 

"Morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Morning to you too. I slept okay." I reply He then starts driving the car.Maybe I should get my drivers licenses?

"What was that love?" He asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, nothing. Madi told me i tend to think out loud. Sorry." I apologize, blushing a little.

"Oh, no tell me whats going on in that beautiful mind of yours? Now that you got me interested." He says keeping his eyes on the road.

"I was just thinking maybe i should get my drivers licenses?" I say.

"NO! Then i wont be able to drive you around." He says uprising me. I didn't think he would react that way.

"Thats cute. But, I can handle myself. I usually only let Madi drive me places. But, you're lucky I like you." I tell him.

"Aw. Don't worry I already knew you liked me. I like you too." He says making me blush.

"Bad boys have feelings?" I ask playfully.