Chapter 4.

Katy's POV

Did I just hear what I think I just herd!?

"I like you." it sounds so different since I haven't herd it for awhile from a boy.

"Since when?" I asked

"A few weeks ago." he says. I couldn't tell if I was blushing or I was surprised maybe even both.

"Why haven't you told me?" I asked

"I was scared.." he says not answering my question.

"Of?"

"if you didn't like me back." he tell me

"I barely know you, we barely talk. How can you like me?" I clarify and ask him

"cuz your quiet, and your really pretty. Plus, I wanna get to know you." Wow I can't believe it ... he's really drunk.

"okay Harry you must be really drunk-" he cut me off again this toke instead of talking.. he kisses me. and the kiss as sweet and nice. once out lips separated he went back again. Then he but my lil I was shocked, and jumped up but we didn't remove our lips he slipped his tongue in my mouth. he then pulls my hair behind my ears and my arms go behind his neck. what was I doing? I barely know him! but I have to admit that h was pretty cute. I then pulls out, even tho the were dim I can tell he was hurt I can sense it in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. but you can't just tell me you like me and suppose that we can make out. plus, your drunk and-" I rant on but he stops me before I can finish my rant.

"Okay okay, I get it. what about we try to go out on a date?" Wow. I can't believe someone can be this drunk to actually think (1) I'm pretty (2) they wanna get to know me and (3) wanna go out on a date with me. I'm surprised. I only had one boyfriend, how name was Christian, and idk what I was thinking. Honestly he was okay looking but I don't like someone for their looks I like them for what they have in the inside and their personality. Christian was funny and sweet. But, then I realized that he was cheating on me with another girl I was devastated. He was my first bf and he treated me like I was nothing. He were good friends and still are now. He apologized but I guess he still has feelings. I mean like if your gonna cheat in someone cheat on someone that you have no feelings for whatsoever. So then I moved from the UK bc he lived their, now I'm here in Florida or the US. Ever since then I've never dated again, and for some reason I feel like the same thing is about to happen.

"So..?" He asked is he even drunk?

"Okay look, why don't you ask me another time when your sober? Just go to sleep please?" I ask him.

"Fine.." He started

"Thank good-" I say

"But you have to sleep with me."At first my heart was beating really fast and I had no idea what to say. "Not like that you little dummy! I mean we can just cuddle and ill fall asleep."He clarifies. Oh thank god!

"I don't know.." I tell him.

"Pleasee??" He pleads

"Fine.." I saw and he cheers. He lays back down I the pillow and I get on the other side of the bed.

__________________________

Authors Note:

Ooh! lol I feel like a bitch for ending it here! k byeee!