Troublesome

"Listen here Hatake, just because you think you're all high and mighty does not mean you're immune to oncoming kunais." Sakura Haruno sighed as she healed Kakashi. The silver-haired boy winced as heard Minato-sensei and Obito snickering at his suffering, even Rin was giggling.
"Shut up Pinkie, I made a mistake ok? I don't need to be lectured by some stupid girl!" Ow, that earned him a painful slap to the back of his head.
"Sakura, I think Kakashi is healed enough, we need to start heading back now." Minato held back another snicker. Sakura nodded and stood up, giving Kakashi a menacing glare which he so kindly returned.
"When we get back, can we stop and get some food? I'm starved!" Obito licked his lips.
"I don't see why not, I'm a little hungry too." Minato chuckled "what about you guys?" He glanced back at the other three. Rin nodded her head quickly as her stomach growled. Kakashi went to respond when he felt an acorn smack into the back of head. He whipped around and saw Sakura ready to shoot another.
"Knock it off, Pinkie"
"My names Sakura, fathead"
"Don't care, forehead"
Sakura narrowed her eyes and flicked the acorn into Kakashi's nose. "Ow!!"
"Awwww, a wee acorn injured the great Kakashi." Sakura giggled.
"Shut up loser!" Kakashi growled back. Minato sighed, those two fought like a cat and dog. Even on missions, they had to pick a fight with each other.
"At least I don't look like a hedgehog!"
"Well, I rather look like a hedgehog than have such flashy hair!" Kakashi reached out and snatched a handful of her rosy hair. Sakura pulled back and aimed to punch Kakashi in his stomach but he was to fast. Rin grabbed ahold of Minato's sleeve.
"Erm, Sensei? Sakura and Kakashi are going at each other again..." She exclaimed as Sakura attempted to hop on the Hatakes back. Minato turned around and saw Kakashi flailing his arms around while the pink haired beast gripped onto his back. Obito fell over in laughter as Sakura pulled sharply on Kakashis silver hair.
"GET OFF YOU MONKEY!" Kakashi howled in pain
"MAKE ME, DROOPY EYES"
The two dropped to the ground and began to wrestle. Minato, Rin, and Obito just continued laughing as their two teammates continued throwing punches and words at each other.
"Let go of my mask!!"
"Only when you let go of my hair!" Sakura spat.
"Snot!"
"BRAT!"
Minato shook his head, those two were honestly troublesome.