Sorry Sensei

Minato Namikaze had always been known as a gentle, patient man. Everywhere he went, he'd have a calming atmosphere, even in the midst of battle. He wasn't one to raise his voice in anger, instead he would calmly talk out any problems. He was overall a kind, loving man. But today, today was different. Not only had he not gotten his daily cup of coffee, but he also had a mind shattering migraine from being forced to sleep on the couch since his son, Naruto, had nightmares and wanted to sleep with him and Kushina. Sadly, there wasn't enough room on the bed for all three of them and he was kicked out. Now he stood in the pouring rain as his two male students bickered.
"You nearly poked my eye out dumbass!" Obito Uchiha growled.
"Well maybe next time you'll move a bit quicker." Kakashi Hatake retorted. Obito glared and lunged towards Kakashi but the silver-haired boy moved swiftly to the side the aimed a punch at Obito's head. Sakura and Rin stood to side, watching the entire fiasco go down.
"Kakashi! Stop punching the poor kid in the face, you're such an asshole!" Sakura barked.
"Be quiet pinkie, no one invited you into this conversation!"
"Call her by her actual name, loser" Obito managed to land a hit on Kakashi's side. When Kakashi retaliated with a kick in the face, Sakura pushed him, causing him to slip. By instinct, Kakashi grabbed onto Sakura's arm which made her grab onto Rin's and Rin to grab onto Obito's sending all four of them into a pile of mud. As soon as they landed, the mud went flying everywhere and right all over Minato.
"Get off me pinkie!"
"I'm trying to!"
"Obito, you're squishing us!!"
"I can't get up, it's to slippery"
None of them noticed the deadly aura radiating off of their Sensei as the blonde man stumbled towards them.
"Geez Pinkie, what the hell do you eat? You're heavier than a bag of bricks."
"Why do you have to be so rude, hedgehog."
"Please don't fight guys" Rin stopped Sakura from elbowing Kakashi.
"Guys, is it just me or does Minato-Sensei look like he wants to kill us?"
Three heads turned to see what Obito was taking about and sure enough the man had a killer glint in his eyes.
"Sensei, we're really sorry!!!!"
"Yeah!!!!!"
Minato didn't stop walking towards them as they slipped and slid, trying to escape from him. He would make sure they really were sorry.