Girls Don't Fart

WHAT THE FUCK??
3K READS?? ALREADY??
ITS ONLY BEEN A DAY OH MY GOD ??

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY?/!28($2@(!

(edited as of 8/1/23)

WARNING : Swearing, Anime/Manga Spoilers, Slight Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You'd always been horrible with your time management. In fact, you were the furthest thing from having good time management.

After all, you had thirty four tardies in a single semester — Eli had always teased you about it as well. He kept a counter on a piece of paper.

If getting transported into another world had taught you one thing, it was just a huge reminder how ass your time management truly was.

Okay — maybe two things: your life can end in a single second.

Trailing back to the main point — the reality of existing in your beloved fictional world was finally starting to set in. You had thought the beginning, up until now was bad, but it was merely child's play compared to what's to come.

Your friends were each resting in a peaceful sleep, aside from Eli, who was sitting up on his bed. Meanwhile, you sprawled yourself onto your mattress, laying face-up and doing what you do best.

Overthinking.

'Since everyone except Eli and Zenitsu are mostly healed.. that means rehabilitation training is going to start soon, if I remember correctly.'

You silently sighed, 'Then, there's the Mugen Train.'

'How the hell am I gonna prevent Rengoku's death, and making sure Tanjirou won't get stabbed!? It seems impossible!'

You began to tap your foot anxiously on the mattress, 'Then, Akaza shows up. Mister 'I'm such a feminist!' Could I distract him? Long enough before the sun rises? Or, maybe I could..'

You paused entirely, abruptly sitting up, '..sacrifice myself?'

Your breath hitched, 'But, I don't want to die. But.. if I failed to save Rengoku, I'd never be able to live with myself.. especially because I know it's coming.'

You bit your lip, 'Even so.. I don't want to die. I'm fifteen years old.. I want to live my life. But.. he's a hashira. Once the final battle arrives, he'd be a much better asset than me. I'm only a Mizunoto.'

Your face grew an evident frown on it, 'If the time came.. would I be able to make my mind up? Or.. would I just fuck everyone over?'

Your brows then furrowed, 'No.. I can't. I still have some time to get stronger — to train. I won't let anybody get injured. I'll.. keep them safe - all of them."

Your mind quickly wandered to another topic, 'Nobody has brought it up, but.. the thing that happened on Mount Natagumo. The Star Breathing.. just how the fuck did I do that..?'

You laid back down, resting your arms behind your head, 'Maybe.. I could ask Shinobu about it. She could have somewhat of a clue.'

'Then again.. I don't want to burden anybody with my own problems. Maybe, I could solve it on my own? Yeah. I'll do that.'

'If everything goes up in flames.. or some shit like that.. then I'll go to Shinobu for help.'

You let out an annoyed groan, 'I.. could always ask her about Akari, too. The woman that appears in my dreams.'