Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III

TA-DAAA

DOUBLE UPDATE LETS GOOOOO

felt bad for not updating for a solid 3 days, so here's a present for u guys!

(edited as of 6.6.24)

WARNING : Swearing , Vomit

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

In the modern era, you weren't much of a person who indulged in sappy, emotional goodbyes—most of the time, you left it with a simple hug of wave.

However, if it was one thing you learned from this beloved fictional world of yours, it was that anyone you loved could be ripped away from you at any given moment.

This led you to prolong your farewells extensively, your emotions taking charge of your actions.

You clung onto Urokodaki like glue, messy tears streaming down your flushed cheeks. Meanwhile, Eli had tried to pry you away from your father figure.

"ELI, GET YOUR CRUSTY HANDS OFF OF ME!!" You cried out, tightening your grip. "HOSHI, HURRY!! BITE HIS FINGERS OFF!"

Eli released an annoyed grunt as he strained to successfully pull you off of Urokodaki, "SHUT THE HELL UP! WE'VE ALREADY SAID GOODBYE, SO LET'S GET A MOVE ON!"

Amidst the chaos, Zenitsu clenched his legs together, impatiently bouncing up and down on his toes. "G-Guys!! I really gotta go to the bathroom!! I can't hold it!"

Eli whipped his gaze to meet Zenitsu's, "ZENITSU, YOU BETTER HOLD IT—"

As Zenitsu quickly pivoted and sprinted back into the estate, Eli deadpanned, "And.. he's already making a mad dash for the fucking toilet."

Tanjirou grabbed hold of your shoulders, trying to help Eli's cause. "(Y/N).. you can't keep Urokodaki-san like this! You need to get to your mission!"

You sobbed hysterically, your emotions overwhelming you completely. "B-BUT.. I WON'T SEE DAD FOR SO LONG!!"

Urokodaki forcefully yanked you upward by the neck of your haori, just before he gently ruffled the top of your hair. "(Y/N).. I'll send you letters once you return, okay? Stay safe."

This caused you to momentarily loosen your grip on the man. You sniffled, "I—I'm going to miss you, Dad— ACK!!"

Taking his short chance, Eli had begun to forcefully pull you along with him—even after you made your body fall limp.

It didn't deter him whatsoever; he merely ended up dragging you across the dirt ground. He waved with his free hand, sparing one final glance at your companions.

"Annndd, we're off! See you later, alligators! Don't have too much fun without us!" He mused, just before he turned around and continued to drag you.

"W-WAIT! I DIDN'T GET TO GIVE TANJIROU A KISS GOODBYE—!"

"Yes you did, you fuckass moron. You kissed him like—a bajillion times." Eli then shuddered, "Eugh, you guys make me sick."

Inosuke cocked his head to the side with confusion, "Haah? What the hell is an alligator?"

Sōta blinked, pressing a finger to his chin as he delved into thought, "I think it's like.. a mutated lizard. It's really big."

"I love you, (Y/N)!!" Tanjirou shouted through cupped hands. "Bye, you guys!! Please come back safe and sound!! We'll be waiting!!"

Eli forcefully pulled you to your feet, shoving you ahead as you begun your journey to your mission in the northwest.

You groaned, "I don't want to go!" You dejectedly kicked a nearby pebble, "What if something goes wrong?! Besides, I'm actually still injured, so I should probably—!"