Chapter XVI: Pretty Boy

"Then kiss me, my love."

Albedo's cheeks flushed and his eyes glanced down at the captain's lips.

He climbed on top of Kaeya, sitting on his pelvis and straddling him. Their hands met and fingers intertwined.

Kaeya pulled their hands up to his lips and kissed the back of Albedo's, resting it down and letting it go. He began ubbing his thumb over the blond's naked thigh in a calming manner.

(He's wearing shorts, people, calm down 🙄)

"I-I'm not sure... I'm not sure if I can do it, Kaeya..." Albedo whispered, face inches away from the captains.

"I will wait then, until you are ready, my dear." Kaeya watched as Albedo swallowed thickly, his Adam's apple bobbing softly.

"You can do it, 'bedo," he said, a small smile gracing his lips.

Oh how Albedo wanted to kiss him — even just to try. It was like a gentle pull in his heart, leading his mouth to Kaeya's. But that last inch was all up to him. His heart rate picked up and a blush coated his cheeks. He swallowed again, watching as Kaeya's eyes glanced at his neck, staring at the yellow star on it.

"So beautiful..." the captain whispered, sliding his hands up to Albedo's waist. One went up and cupped his face, rubbing a thumb over his peach-fuzzed cheek.

Again, that small pull on Albedo's heart pushed him towards the man's face. He was nervous for some reason. He felt vulnerable and small in that moment, like a strange weight had rested on his chest.

Kaeya hummed quietly, on his face look of mild amusement, bringing Albedo out of this thoughts. Their faces had gotten closer, the blond thought.

Kaeya smelled good, as odd and random as that sounded. Albedo could smell the fresh cologne that he always wore sticking to his nightclothes. It comforted him somewhat, calming the fraying ends of his nerves.

The captain moved his hand from Albedo's cheek back down to his thigh and traced lazy circles on it with the tips of his fingers.

There was a tension in the air. Not exactly uncomfortable, but not something Albedo could live in.

Finally, with a moment of slight hesitation, Albedo's lips met Kaeya's. It was better than fireworks. So, so much better.

Albedo felt elated — bursts of joy exploding within him.

He felt lightheaded and grounded at the same time, like he could fight the world and be okay. He felt Kaeya smile into the kiss, the way his hands gripped onto him, the light chuckle that escaped his mouth when they pulled away for a split second before connecting once more.

It was amazing, Albedo never wanted to stop. He could sit there forever on Kaeya's lap and be kissed until he died.

They did, eventually, have to stop and take a breath. Kaeya looked up at Albedo like he was his world, his universe, something worth loving. It almost made him start to cry. No one had ever looked at him like that.

Albedo fell forward onto the man below him, hugging him tight. Kaeya hugged him back.

Their lips met once more, the blond sighing and holding Kaeya's face with his hands. He felt loved and cherished by being in between the captain's arms.

They kissed for what seemed like hours. Slow, sensual, gentle, and full of love and adoration. Light touches to Albedo's thighs and waist were endless — nonstop as they were connected by their lips. It was intimate and special, cozy and warm, and just overall amazing.

Albedo had never felt so... so ecstatic and overjoyed. He felt so alive.

"Kaeya Kaeya Kaeya," he chanted, a toothy smile plastered on his face.