Prologue

Woodsboro, California was a place everyone felt safe in. Not once were there any break ins, murders, or theft. It was a peaceful town.

That was until the murder of Maureen Prescott. Found by her own daughter, Sidney Prescott, Maureen was brutally raped and murdered. No one had been the same ever since, especially not Sidney.

After months of grieving, the town of Woodsboro thought they were safe from murders. Until a year after Maureen's death, three young adults, Casey Becker, Steven Orth, and Troy Miller were found murdered near the Beckers residence.

More attacks and killings started to happen and no one in Woodsboro felt safe anymore. It seemed Sidney Prescott was the main victim of these attacks. With the help of her friends, Sidney finds a way to save herself and the group.

Tatum Riley, a strong-willed girl that would be there for you no matter what. 

Billy Loomis, a slightly creepy boy though a gentleman on the inside.

Randy Meeks, a horror-fanatic boy that could name the many ways to survive a murder spree.

Stu Macher, a cheeky boy who jokes around even in worst case scenarios.

Finally, Bailey Sinclair, a loyal girl who you could tell anything and would keep her mouth shut.

Sidney Prescott loved and trusted her friends more than anyone. Though, you know what people say, 'Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger.'