ELEVEN

Bailey sat in her car doing absolutely nothing. She wasn't planning on leaving. Not yet at least.

Muffled screams could be heard, causing Bailey to look around. She caught sight of Sidney jumping out the window. "Oh, shit." The brunette cursed.

Bailey felt like she was going to throw up. She debated on going back to help. Not for Sidney, but for Stu.

Thirty minutes had gone by, the brunette finally thought out her plan.

She grabbed a gun from her glove department knowing she would need it. Getting out of the car, the sound of faint crinkling from under her sweater was noted as she walked back to the house.

Bailey made it to the front door just as Sidney called out for Dewey. "Sid!" Bailey screamed. "Shit. What happened?"

Blood was everywhere on Sidney, whether it was her's or not.

Sidney gasped slightly. "Oh, 'Bails. He's here! And Tate! My God." She cried out, gripping on Bailey's arms.

Bailey wrapped her arms around her. "It's okay. I got you." She turned and saw Dewey standing by the door. "Dewey?!"

The girls were about to run up to him, however he turned and fell. Showing the knife planted in his back. Then, there he stood. Ghostface.

"Shit, run! Sidney. Run!" Bailey grabbed the girl's hand noticing she froze on the spot. She pushed the girl into Dewey's cop car locking the doors.

Sidney, being in the driver's seat, was going to turn the ignition on. However, the keys weren't inside. "Fuck. Keys? Where are the fucking keys!" Bailey shouted.

"I don't know!" Sidney yelled back, moving to close the opened window. Before they could do anything, the two saw Ghostface standing next to Sidney's window dangling the keys.

"That little fucker." Bailey exclaimed hitting the dashboard.

As Sidney was distracted by Ghostface, Bailey noticed the police radio.

Without a thought, she silently grabbed the radio. Quickly cutting the wire that connected itself to the radio with the switchblade from her boot.

She let out a sigh of relief. Bailey had to remind herself why she was doing this. Sidney was on edge as the doors kept unlocking. The two did their best to keep them locked.

"Bailey, look." Sidney spoke up hopefully, looking at the police radio. Her hope dimmed after picking up the radio, noticing it was cut. "How?!"

The two girls didn't realise the door in the back of the car was opening.

Hearing soft breathing, Bailey turned to see Ghostface in the car. "Oh, shit!" She managed to open the car door and run out towards Sidney's side.

Abruptly, Sidney was grabbed by Ghostface. She kicked and kicked, as hard as she could. Falling out of the car as Bailey had opened it. "Let's go!"

The girls ran up to the front of the house, turning to see that Ghostface was now gone. "This is such bullshit. What the fuck!" Bailey looked around in all directions.

"Bailey, just calm down. Please!"

Disbelieved, the girl turned to look at Sidney in mild annoyance. "Calm down?" She spoke in a hush whisper. "We were so close to getting killed, and you want me to calm down?" Bailey muttered, gripping onto Sidney's hand.

They walked up to the front porch where Dewey's body lay. "Sidney! 'Bails!" Randy limped over as quickly as he could when he found the two girls. "We gotta go. Now!"