Part: 4

- You were staring at the couple with no emotion. Jungkook drank his wine in one go. You looked at Jungkook. His eyes were showing anger and clear hatred with sadness towards the couple standing in front of him. He felt like if the situation stayed like this, it's will make him tear apart or he will just lost his patience immediately. You looked down and closed your eyes shutly regretting to come here same as Jungkook.

Isn't it sadly funny that your ex loved ones are getting married?

- You bite your lips, lightly shooking your head trying to get rid of your past unnecessary thoughts. Jungkook eyes again looked up only to find his ex fiancé standing confidently beside his one and only rival.

Kim Namjoon.

- Jungkook clenched his jaw as Namjoon pulled his fiancé closer to him while showing his dimples. You sighed heavily and looked up again. The crowd was cheering for the new couple but you and Jungkook only could hear the faint noises as if you both completely lost your conscience. Both of your eyes were focused on the happy couple. And the worst thing was about to come.

Reporter: Go ahead kiss your soon to be wife.

- Jungkook looked at the direction of reporter as well as you did the same. Namjoon chuckled and looked at Jiyeon.

Namjoon: Should I?

- Jiyeon's cheeks turned into red, while blushing hard. Jungkook felt a lump in his throat almost choking him. He grabbed the wine bottle and poured down the liquid. He was suffocating and suffering without realising. He immediately gulped the liquid almost hurting his oesophagus. He let out a sigh and looked away. Just then he looked up at the couple. You bite your lips and immediately looked away as Namjoon leaned in and kissed his fiancé.

Jungkook: This is just too much.

- He mumbled while staring at the couple emotionlessly but deep inside it felt like thousands of knives stabbing him mercilessly. Jungkook is a strong man and he knows where to show his true emotions. He scoffed while smirking a little. Namjoon pulled back and just then Jiyeon's eyes met Jungkook's.

- He smirked as her expression turned into blank. And that was the thing he wanted. You turned to Jungkook who was looking at the stage. You hold his hand and realised that his knuckles were almost turned into white. He was just holding himself back.

Y/N: Jungkook? 

- He looked at you. He smiled but it looked fake to you. He removed his grip from the glass.

Y/N: There is something wrong. What is it Jungkook?

Jungkook: I will tell you when we get home.

- Jungkook sighed and hold your hand. You looked at your hand and then back to him. Jungkook smiled a little and said. 

Jungkook: Do you want drink? 

Y/N: Yeah. One drink won't hurt.

- You mumbled that last part. Jungkook got up so you did. You went towards the bar and ordered the drink. 

Jungkook: Two tequila.

- The bartender immediately came with two shots. You looked at drink. Jungkook asked you. 

Jungkook: Is this your first time? 

Y/N: Yeah.

Jungkook: It will feel weird at first but then it feels good. 

- You nodded and grabbed your drink. Jungkook drank it up and then he looked at you. You closed your eyes and drink it all. You felt a burning sensation in your throat to down to your stomach. You let out a gasp after finishing the drink. You looked at Jungkook with disbelief.