Part: 10

Jungkook: Please Y/N.

- Your eyes widen as you can't believe your own ears now. He just moaned out your name. You literally went almost crazy but soon the door opened making you panic.

Y/N: Wha- Shit!

- You tried to run out from his cabin but his eyes were wide open when he saw you there. You looked at him and

- Damn.

- He stood there while his hairs being wet while being a little sweaty making him look completely hot and handsome.

Y/N: What the fuck. Is he even real?

- You thought to yourself while staring at him while your jaw drop to the ground. You let out a awkward laugh and said.

Y/N: Uhm. I-I- I put that file on the d-desk.

- You were about to walk out but he holds your wrist. You looked at your hand and then at him. His expression soon changed into serious one.

Jungkook: You heard me. Didn't you?

Y/N: W-What...

- Jungkook looks away and suddenly your eyes went to his jawline which looked sharper than before. He sighs heavily and said.

Jungkook: Y/N I-

- He then the door opening. Jungkook's eyes widen and he immediately grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the washroom making your eyes wide. He closed the door immediately and whispered while putting his palm against your mouth.

Jungkook: It might be Jimin. If he saw me like this and you with me he will just think something. Please don't say anything-

- You looked at him and slightly nodded. He sighed and removed his palm from your lips. You backed away but then your hand accidentally hit the tap and you turned on the shower.

Y/N: What-

Jungkook: Y/N please- oh shit.

- You both were in the shower. You cursed your self and tried to turn off the shower but the handle of it just came out.

Goddess of Destruction.

- Your eyes widen as Jungkook reacts same way as you.

Y/N: Oh God! No-

- He again put his palm on your lips making you hit your back against the wall. You looked at him and realised his face was close to yours.

Jungkook: Please stay quiet.

--

- Jimin walked inside the cabin while rubbing his eyes after getting better sleep. He frowned and looked around.

Jimin: Huh?

- He checked the time and it was just 3 PM. He frowned and tried to call Jungkook. As long as he remembered Jungkook don't have any meeting arranged today. Jimin heard the phone ringing just beside him.

Jimin: Oh. He is here.

- Soon he heard the sound of water which was created by you. Jimin made his way towards the washroom and asked.

Jimin: Are you in there Jungkook?

--

- You both turned your head towards the door. You looked at Jungkook and he says.

Jungkook: Yeah?

- Jimin nodded and said.

Jimin: Wanna go out for some snacks after you are done-?