Part: 11

Y/N: Mom?

- You looked behind and then again looked back at the phone. Grabbing it you stared at it, debating in your mind whether you should pick up or not. The door opened revealing Jungkook with two cups of coffee. His eyes went down to yours hands which holding his phone.

Jungkook: Who is it?

- He asks unbothered at the fact you are holding his phone.

Y/N: Your Mom.

- His expression darkened. He placed the mug on the table and grabbed his phone. You analyzed his expression.

Jungkook: Drink your coffee. It'll get cold as weather is quite chill today.

- Jungkook says without looking at you as his eyes were fixed on screen. You frowned.

Y/N: Aren't you gonna pick up?

Jungkook: I'll do it later.

- He says while staring at you with almost poker expression. His eyes bores into yours making you almost choke as if you are not able to breath properly.

His gaze holds so power and strong feelings.

- You nodded a little and went towards the mug. Jungkook looks away and stares outside.

Jungkook: Why is she calling now?

- He thoughts to himself frowning at the fact but soon clenched his jaw.

Y/N: Will you not drink?

- You asked making his train of thoughts disturb. He turned around and looked at you.

Jungkook: I'll.

- He muted his phone and placed on the desk, making his way to you.

Y/N: Do you...

- You mumbled making him look at you. You looked down and then back at him. You shrug your thoughts and said.

Y/N: Nothing.

- You looked away and continued to drink coffee. Slowly the warmness started to feel inside you despite the chilled weather. Jungkook ran his hand through his hairs which were wet. You stared at him feeling, he is hiding something.

Y/N: What are you hiding?

- You tried to think what would be there between them to make him react like this.

----

Mrs. Jeon: He is not picking up. He is just like you.

- She says to man in front of her. He sighed and said.

Mr. Jeon: Let him leave alone. He is not a kid.

Mrs. Jeon: Honey are you serious? He got married without telling us. And the worst part is Jiyeon is not his wife. I heard she middle class girl.

Mr. Jeon: So? I was already doubting that Jiyeon is not good. Glad that my son didn't married her.

Mrs. Jeon: She is my best friend's daughter.

Mr. Jeon: That relation doesn't matter.

Mrs. Jeon: Oh God. Do you know Jiyeon is heart broken. And Jungkook broke up with her when she did nothing wrong.

Mr. Jeon: Are you detective or what?

Mrs. Jeon: Please honey. I know you will just say you are wrong but think about Jiyeon.

Mr. Jeon: Do whatever you want. I'm not involving myself. Jungkook is smart enough and he is not that naive that he would marry a girl randomly. He must have thought something.