Part: 18

Jungkook: Then... Would you love me?

- Jungkook caresses your knuckles while he kisses you below your ear lobe. You felt chills as he warm fingertips traced around waist.

Y/N: I might...

- You said as you were feeling emotions too much. You sighed heavily and turned to him. You looked at him being completely shirtless. His abs being displayed. You looked at him.

Y/N: If that would have happened... I would have fallen for you...

- Jungkook chuckles. You smiled and asked.

Y/N: But why are you asking this all of sudden?

Jungkook: Curiosity.

- You frowned. Jungkook smiles and boops his nose with yours making you blush. His small action never fails to give you butterflies. You closed your eyes and said.

Y/N: Please don't do this to me.

- Jungkook frowns and says.

Jungkook: What do you mean baby?

- You looked at him and said.

Y/N: Why do you always make my heart race with your small actions?

- You finally said not being able to control yourself. Jungkook's eyes were widen at your confession.

Y/N: Do you even realise how this heart beats for you?

- You placed your hand on your chest. Jungkook was in utter disbelief. He is debating whether he is hearing things and dreaming or it is actually happening?

Jungkook: Y/N-ah...

Y/N: Everytime you touch me, say my name, look at me... it makes me feel magical... Please don't do this to me-

- He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in the kiss, interrupting you from speaking further. You closed your eyes and responded to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. The wet hairs of his touching your forehead. You felt him tilting his head, pulling you deeper into the kiss. His fingers caressed your jawline and cheek. Slowly biting on your lips, he takes his chance to insert his tongue. You gasped as his tongue touched yours.

Y/N: J-Jungkook...

- You tried to say but got failed as you let out a moan as he caressed your waist and lower back slowly moving towards your butt. The saliva almost covering your lips and lip smacking sound filling up in the room. You placed your hands on his bare chest making him groan. You smirked a little and caressed your fingertips around his shoulder and collarbones traveling down to his chest to the abs. He breathed out.

Jungkook: Baby...

- He slowly pulled away and looked at your swollen lips which were covered with saliva as well as his too. He brought his his thumb and caressed your lower lip making you look at him.

Jungkook: I want you.

- You froze at your place as his deep voice rings in your ears. He stares at your lips before looking back into your eyes asking for permission.

Y/N: Jungkook I really don't know if we...

- Jungkook smiles a little and backs away.

Jungkook: It's fine if you are feeling uncomfortable. After all we are just together for few months now...

- You shook your head and said.

Y/N: I-It's not that.

- Jungkook frowns. You walked to him and hold his hand and caressed the wedding finger you both share. You looked at him and said.