Part: 15

Y/N: Jiyeon.

- You frowned and looked at Jungkook who was sleeping soundly.

Y/N: What does she want now?

- You were about to check his phone but then.

Y/N: No. No. I can't, I can't invade his privacy.

- You sighed heavily but then you again heard the notification. You frowned and your curiosity got even more. You opened the password and went through the texts.

Jiyeon: "Jeon it's high time".

- You frowned as you read the line.

Jiyeon: "You should tell Y/N before it gets too late."

- You looked at Jungkook.

Y/N: What are you doing Jeon Jungkook?

--

- As sunlight starts to hit on his face. He squished them trying to adjust brightness intensity which was directly falling on him. Stretching a little he opens his eyes. He felt stinging headache.

Jungkook: Ugh.

- He groans as he massages his temples to get relieved. He looked beside him and you were not there.

Jungkook: Huh?

- He gets up from the bed. He immediately gets flashback of yesterday. He looks at his clothes. Walking towards the bathroom, he checks if you are there.

Jungkook: Huh? Where is she?

- Dissatisfied that you are not beside him, he makes his way downstairs.

---

- Your mind was being completely unfocused because of the last night events. You zoned out as the soup started to boil. You didn't even realised what was happening in your surroundings. As the gas flame of soup was high, the drop of soup jumped out and fall on your hand. You winced at the burning sensation and looked at the soup. Your eyes widen as you immediately low the flame of gas.

Y/N: Shit.

- You murmered under your breath as you looked at your hand. It got a little red. Jungkook immediately makes his way to you and holds your hand. You looked at him and his eyes shows the worriedness for you as he looks at your hand. You froze at your place as he looks into your eyes with piercing gaze.

Jungkook: What's wrong? When I got here you were zoning out. What happened?

- Slowly removing your hand from his grip you made your way towards the basin. The cold water poured on your reddened skin making you sigh trying to get rid of pain. Jungkook frowns. You closed the tap and wiped your hand. Making your way towards the stove you checked if the soup is ready or not.

Jungkook: Y/N I am asking you something.

- You looked at him but then looked at the bowl which was behind him. You walked towards him making him nervous. You were now standing so close to him. Slowly leaning towards him, he felt like he is going to explode. You stared into his eyes which clearly intimidated him. You looked at his lips which were pale yet some pink colour was visible. He closes his eyes as you leaned even more. You immediately grabbed the bowl and backed away making your way towards the container. Jungkook frowned and opened his eyes.

Jungkook: What?

- He mumbled. You turned off the stove and started to pour the soup in the bowl. Grabbing the spoon, you placed the soup on the dining table.

Jungkook: Why are you ignoring me Y/N?

- He asks again in desperate tone. You didn't spare glance at him this time. Making your way towards the fridge you were about to open it but he suddenly turns you around and pins you against it. Closing your eyes at the impact a light gasp escapes from your lips. Your eyes were already filled up with some tears but you don't want to cry. You opened your eyes and stared at him.