Part: 12

Jungkook: Dance for me.

- You blinked your eyes staring at him. Completely in disbelief not believing what he is gibberishing.

Y/N: D-Dance for you?

- As usual you being queen of stuttering. Stuttered again. Jungkook lips curved up to right side forming a beautiful smirk.

Jungkook: Yes. Dance for me.

- He leans himself to your face showing th glory he holds. Your breath hitches and you almost stopped breathing staring at his breathtaking beautiful face.

Y/N: Can I do something else-

Jungkook: Okay then I'm not talking.

- Jungkook goes back to his original position and turns around to leave but you spoke making him stop in his tracks forming a smile on his lips.

Y/N: Fine.

- Jungkook turns around and raises his eyebrow a little. You sighed heavily and looked away before looking at him again.

Y/N: What kind of dance you want me to do?

- A beautiful smirk forms on his lips again and to be honest. You can feel the chills in your spines.

Y/N: You are in big trouble Y/N.

---

Jungkook: You...

- He checks you out from top to bottom while sitting on the couch. Your face was sulky and angry.

The bunny costume.

- Jungkook bites his lips trying not to laugh but your expression were on point making it hard for him to not burst into loud laugh. You crossed your arms and asked.

Y/N: What am I suppose to do in the freaking bunny costume? Wiggle my tail on your handsome face? Jeon Jungkook have you-

- Jungkook finally burst out into loud laugh making you look at him in disbelief. He holds his belly and laughs even more louder. He looks at you and pauses just to laugh even more harder almost hurting his stomach. His laugh almost echoes in the whole mansion. You felt something soothing euphoric feeling rushed in your veins as his laugh is ringing in your ears.

You.

You are the reason behind this laugh of him.

- Instead of feeling embarrassed, you felt strangely happy. Your expression changed into neutral one staring at him. He finally stops laughing and wipes his tears and rubs his cheek with both of his palms as they were hurting. His eyes met yours. The crescent shape of his eye smile staring into yours.

A strange spark generated between you both. It was really different from the moments you felt.

- Jungkook smiles slowly fades away as his eyes become doe. You snap back and looked away still made at the fact that he made you wore his bunny costume.

Y/N: Where the hell you got this costume? And this huge as heck? I'm sure you didn't bought it when you were young.

- You asked him crossing your arms across your chest. Jungkook scratches his back of head and says.

Jungkook: I bought it like 5 years ago. I had to perform in a skit.

- Your eyes widen. Jungkook laughs awkwardly but then stops looking away almost cursing himself. That was probably the worst thing he did in the skit.

Y/N: You wore this in skit? Oh. My. God.

- Your brain started to imagine how he would look in this. And you smiles as his bunny teeth exactly matches with the costume. Instead of being funny he would look.