Part: 13

Jungkook: This is what you get for teasing me.

- Your eyes widen as he smiles mocking at you. You tried to grab it but he put his hand behind making you whine.

Jungkook: Ah ah no no baby. Not that easily. Don't be wild cat.

- Your cheeks heat up while he smirks. He was about to walk away but you have to do something or else you will be catch cold. You looked at your clothes but then.

Y/N: No it's an bad idea.

- You looked at him and said.

Y/N: Jungkook.

- He smiled and stopped in his tracks. He slightly turned his head. You gulped and said.

Y/N: Please give me the towel back.

- He turns around and pretends to think by resting his finger under his chin.

Y/N: Please Jungkook.

- Jungkook chuckles and walks towards you.

Jungkook: You want this badly?

- You nodded already feeling miserable. It was really embarrassing for you. You sighed heavily and said.

Y/N: Please Jungkook give it back.

- He chuckles and slightly leans in to take a good look of your face. Your hairs being wet while some drops of water falling on your neck and collarbones captivating his eyes.

Jungkook: So. Do you get, that you shouldn't tease me like that.

- You rolled your eyes and forwarded your hand indicating him to give the towel. He frowned and pouted.

Jungkook: What? Tell me.

- He whined. You pursed your lips together. You sighed in defeat and said.

Y/N: Yeah I get it. Now please give me my towel back.

- Jungkook smiled and asked cheerfully coming closer to your face showing his smile.

Jungkook: Do you really?

- You chuckled and said.

Y/N: Yeah! Now give me back! It's freezing cold.

- You whined. His eyes became doe and he quickly give you the towel. You smiled and shut the door.

Y/N: Oh God.

- You sneezed. Jungkook heard you sneezing.

Jungkook: Y/N are you okay?

Y/N: Of course. I'm standing there in the cold weather without anything I'm absolutely fine. What will happen to me?

- Being sarcastic you replied but you sneezed again. Your eyes became teary and your nose being red after 5 more times. After wearing your clothes you got out from the bathroom. Jungkook was standing there with guilty look visible on his face.

Jungkook: I'm sorry...

- He said while lowering his voice. He then looked into your eyes which were teary and nose was red. His lips parted.

Jungkook: I'm really sorry Y/N.

- You sighed and nodded. What else can you do at this point. You went towards the dressing table. You grabbed the blow dryer and started to dry your hair. For few minutes you felt good as hot hair was hitting on your face cause you were already feeling cold after standing there like for good 5 minutes. Jungkook makes his way to you and looks at you. You glanced at him but didn't said any word.