20

LISA'S POV

I caressed my head as the mental pain was still hurting me.

Because I was late the other day, Nayeon had taken into account my tardiness and made me train till 4 in the morning. I had to fight as well as memorize information that will help me in the future and those two put together did not equal a goodnight's sleep.

And then I had to wake up early for classes.

I am going to die young and I haven't seen Taehyung and his boy's reaction to my plan yet!

Damn Jennie Kim. She really is the reason why I'm going to die.

It had been two days since the day we met and I'm missing her like crazy. It scares me how open and emotional I am with her.

I won't ignore the attraction I have for her.

Sunmi be damn! I'm regretting even liking the girl. She is nowhere near the perfection Jennie Kim is.

I miss her but I don't know how to contact her since I was the dumbass that forgot to ask for her number.

Stupid Lisa

God, I know you already gave me everything but just this once please let me meet her again and I promise to you that I'll adopt every kitten I see.

I closed my eyes and thought of kneeling down in one of the local churches near here and seeing if it was my only ticket to meeting her again.

Nayeon had to scold me for that also. She knows everything. You can't really hide any secrets from that bunny considering that she'll go about her day annoying the hell out of you.

Lord have mercy on poor me

I placed my head to rest on the table. I have to regain my energy for what's about to happen later on this day.

It was the last day of the weekdays and Taehyung invited all his 'classmates' to a party commemorating the success of his family's contract with the Wangs, as what I expected to happen.

I can read his movements like an open book.

Now I am only waiting for the school to finish so I can finally seat and watch the expressions they'll give off.

A first-class seat at its finest.

I even ordered Mr. Yang to get me popcorn while everything will commence but Nayeon had to slap my head saying it wasn't 'professional'.

Maybe I should rethink about letting her be my assistant. She's acting more like a mother now. It honestly gets me some time but I appreciate that bunny.

"Children take your seat and class will begin" I raised my head at the voice of the teacher and began listening to his lessons.

--------------

"You guys better feel special because we are about to entire the famous imperial city" Kai puffed his chest as he walked with Krystal beside him, having a smirk on her face as she run her hands up and down his chest. 

My gaydar is spiking and I think she's gay. She might be but is too scared to notice she actually likes women more than men.

"We're really about to go to that city?" one extra said. He was from another class, I think, since I'd never seen him before. Taehyung had invited almost everyone that was on our grade level.

Fortunately for me, more people means an increased level of humiliation for him later on

"They really are a different breed of people" A girl complimented as I see her focus targeted the three boys, fawning over them in utter adoration