Chapter 5

Loving you is wild young and free...

The journey to the secret cabin was quiet; Harry glanced over to Louis and smoothed his hair while he kept looking behind them.

“Please stop worrying. We are far enough and no one is chasing us. Please try to sleep. We will be fine.” Harry reassures him, worried at the sight of him. The smile he loved had left his face, the spark in his eyes had vanished.

Louis closes his eyes and buries his face in his palms, praying silently that his father won’t do something that he’ll have to hate him forever for. He lets out a yawn, feeling a heaviness in his eyes as they drooped. He leans over and finds his solitude in the smell of his alpha’s calming aroma, sending him to sleep. The smell of roses makes him drift away.

Harry observes his omega now heavily sleeping. He looks thin, with sunken eyes and sallow cheeks. Tears fell out of Harry’s eyes, he felt sad and disappointed that he didn’t take good care of his omega and that he let these things happen to him.

“From now on I will be the right alpha for you. The alpha that you deserve. I will forever take care of you and love you till my last breath.” Harry whispers to Louis, making him smile in his sleep.

Already having the passcode to the villa, he doesn't need to wake Louis up from his sleep on his shoulder, which was starting to get numb, but knows it will be worth it once Louis gets the rest he deserves.

Harry also feels scared about what could've happened. He knows Louis’ father is a powerful man capable of anything and he needs to be brave to face him. Harry will never give up on Louis without a fight. Whatever it may take Louis will know that his alpha fought for him. Whatever kind of fight is coming their way, Harry will be ready.

“Sweet, we are here. I’ll carry you inside okay? Just sleep, I got you my omega.” Harry carried Louis in bridal style.

They went straight to their room, and Harry gently put Louis down on the left side of the bed, under the sheets. He then crept outside to grab the bags from the car and his notebook fell out. It's a good thing the semester was almost over and there was minimal paperwork to be done.

He dropped the bags in the bedroom and sat by the dining table, pulling out his phone. He knew the people in his life would be worried once they found out he was missing. He decided to call Martha first.

“Martha, I'm so sorry, I know this is short notice but something came up and I won’t be able to come in for a while,” Harry said, tapping his pen to the table. “I don’t know till when, I couldn’t say. I will call my chef friend to come on my behalf.”

“Oh, hope all is well,” Martha replied. “I can hold on for a bit but please do come back. You know your customers will miss you.”

“Thank you, M. You’re an angel. Again, sorry and see you soon.”

He hung up and dialled Niall’s number to update him on what was happening.

“Ni, are you home?” he asked when he picked up.

On hearing the urgency in Harry’s tone, Niall pauses his game to concentrate on the call.

“Yes, got back from the Cafe. Why?”

“Ni, I’m with Louis. We eloped and we are somewhere far away but safe.” Harry says to Niall.

“Fuck Harry! You’ve eloped with Louis!? Are you out of your fucking mind!?” Niall fires in a panic through the receiver. “You know I’ll support you through anything, but this is foolishness! Are you sure that’s what you want? I’ll call Anne! I can’t deal with this alone. This is big Harry.”