Ending 💙💚

Forevermore

I just can't believe that you're mine now

You're all I need to be with forevermore

My love for you will be forevermore

As endless as forever...

Harry slowly lays Louis on their bed. He was thinking to give him something to smile with. He gently brushes his fingers to Louis’ hair petting his omega.

Harry was quietly observing Loui's sleeping pattern and getting to know his ways. The way he breaths and curled into the pillow and put his two hands, under his cheeks when he was ready to sleep deeply. When he finally felt that Louis’ was already breathing evenly. He pulled himself out of the bed. Secured Louis under the covers and headed straight to the kitchen area.

Harry has been busy baking Shepherd's pie for Louis. He managed to do everything in a quiet manner. He wanted to surprise him with this pie and somehow, he knew this would give a smile to his omega.

The past few days, Louis always felt tired and sluggish. This could be with his early set of pregnancy, he knew his omega needed to be well taken care of and not to be triggered by any problems that's why “What Louis wants, Louis will get!” was the new motto of Harry to please his pregnant omega.

Harry wanted to give Louis extra love and attention especially now that Louis became more clingy and needy to him. He understands that these changes might be part of his pregnancy. Good thing they are mated. He simply understood every bit of Louis’ needs and yearning even though he doesn't say a word. And this is his moment to pampers his soul mark pregnant omega with utmost love and care that he deserved.

He waited for this moment ever since they've met, to have Louis as he is and be belong to him and he’s willing to take extra miles for his omega even how hard it may look.

The morning cuddles that they love to share, the soft whispering under the sheet, the bickering sound of Louis when he wants something, the teasing, and never-ending kisses are the reasons that he'll endure every bantering and useless fight they will have. Louis was such a sweet soul and Harry wanted to give everything that he has to his omega, nothing is impossible to an alpha who's expecting to become a father.

Harry wanted to make things right for Louis and propose to him and he wants it to be sooner than later. But he doesn't know where to start or even how to plan it. He called Niall for some ideas.

“Hello, Ni! Are you already at the hotel?” Harry almost whispering.

“H?!” Niall wondered why his friend is whispering and being clingy.

“Don't tell me you've missed me already!” Niall teasing Harry.

“Fuck No!” Harry immediately replied.

“And why you called? You are interrupting me and Lots. Because we are here in this vineyard near your villa spending quality time, it's a good thing my lovely omega searched for this place, It's pretty here there's a flower farm and butterfly dome garden. and now I'm about to taste different cheese together with wine tasting and lots of grapes freshly picked for us. Hmm yum! Now answer me why you called?” Niall is confused by Harry.

“Well, you already answered my query... and I'm planning to propose to Louis!” Harry smiled to himself.

“Isn’t it already too late for that… you've mated to him already and I think he'll say yes ' to whatever you choose to do.” Niall munching with his cheese and grapes while talking to Harry.