Chapter 6

Forever's not enough...

The morning comes. The sound of bustling on the north wing of the mansion was echoing to Loui's wing. Louis’ was still sleeping heavily and has his IV dextrose attached to his skin. the doctor sedated Louis for him to sleep longer and to recoup his strength.

Mark arranged a closed-door meeting with Zayn’s father to eased up his emotions about the stood up wedding that occurred and persuaded him to reconsider the unification of their clan. Mark proposed to host the rehearsal wedding dinner for both clans and colleagues to solace with the major catastrophe that transpired and follow their customs and beliefs this time in decree to muzzle the constant talked of their packs. Zayn’s father conceded on Mark’s notion since he also preferred the union of two clans to take place and merged the two strongest packs in the country.

Zayn decided to stay in Tomlinson’s mansion, to which Mark didn’t object and gladly accepted Zayn’s proposal to live with Louis. He was aware of his omega son was not a blushing virgin anymore and already mated with another alpha, he was relieved and grateful that Zayn still accepted his son’s dilemma, even promising to maintain it confidential to prevent further embarrassment to their families and to Louis.

Mark certainly adores the idea that Zayn and Louis spent more time together alone and sharing one room. He was optimistic that Louis might improve his perceptions again to Zayn.

Zayn's personal belongings had been brought by his butler who’s presently staying in the Manor to attend to his personal needs.

“Greg, Will you be kind enough to fetch me my two other bags in the car the maids maybe overlook it and kindly coordinate with Sebastian as well and arrange your routine with him while we are here. I know Louis still want Sebastian around.

Greg nodded and was about to leave the room when Zayn called him out again.

"And lastly Greg, can you ask someone from the atelier to deliver my suit here, I needed to fit it first before the wedding rehearsal dinner.” Zayn browsing his laptop and replied to emails about the inquiry to their upcoming wedding rehearsal.

Louis squinted his eyes as he smelt an alpha around. The scent of lavender lingers on his nostrils, he instantly recognized Zayn's scent. He was kind of wishing for Harry’s scent, his alpha’s scent. He missed it badly. The aroma of roses and old pine always sends shivers through his veins every moment.

“Good morning Lou! are you feeling okay? I see that you’re gaining your strength already, please rest some more. You’ll need that for a later dinner party.” Zayn seated beside Louis but gave enough distance between them, he understands his limitations. Especially Louis was newly mated omega, his very sensitive to alpha’s touch and he wants to regain Louis’ trust and forgiveness.

“What dinner party? What wedding? Whose wedding?” Louis continued to ask Zayn then they heard a soft knock on the door.

“Young Master Zayn, the doctor is here. Young Master Louis! You’re awake. I will send you food immediately. Hope you’ll persist to get well and rested.” Sebastian leaves the room and the doctor gets to assess Louis’ status. He wrote something on his log sheet and talked to Zayn whispered some things and exited the room.

“What was that? Why does he need to whisper?” Louis curiously asked Zayn.

“I will tell you but you need to eat first. Sebastian will be here in a while and then we'll talk. I told you-you'll need your strength back.” Zayn demanded.