Chapter 3

Destiny brought you to me. We've met and now I will fight for your love...

Harry is running fast, his legs starting to tremble, as he gasped for air. Sweat running down his face, he's now burning up.

Thirsty, broken, tears falling freely.
Raindrops starting to fall, rain pouring hard. He runs and runs, chasing and hurting.
He stumbles and falls, head wounded, dripping blood now mixing with rain and tears.
He was shouting and screaming on top of his lungs.
"Louisssssssss!!!! My sweet omega!!! Don't leave me!"
The car continues to drive away from Harry, making him fall on his feet as tears kept falling on his cheeks, his omega is all gone, leaving him alone with nothing.
The rain suddenly stops. He looks up, Louis now standing in front of him, gripping his umbrella.
"Am I dreaming? Are you for real? Did you come back for me? Are you my omega?"
"Yes, Harry I'm real. I'm here, my Alpha!"

Harry now holding Louis tightly closing the gap between each other, their lips meet. And as Louis breaks away from kissing Harry's bottom lip, Harry's lips find his neck as a replacement and takes in the healing scent...

"My omega..my sweet omega."

It's nearly morning and Harry's fever is down. Tossing around in his sleep, he kept repeating in a wistful chant his admiration for the soft skin and scent of his omega.

"My Omega... My sweet omega! Love your scent..."

Louis sat at the edge of the bed, smiling at him.

"Dream away, my alpha."

Eventually waking up, Harry slightly opened his eyes and felt someone staring at him. He quickly sat up and gave a quick calculation of his surroundings, remembrance of the day before coming back to him.

Louis looked on concerned as the Alpha glued his sleepy eyes on him, and he cleared his throat, pretending he wasn't just eavesdropping on him while he slept.

"Uhm. Good! You're awake and your fever went down. I'll be leaving you now; I do have an early practice." Louis grabbed his shoulder bag and fixed his hair in the mirror.

Harry rubbed his eyes.

"I already gave orders to Sebastian. You'll be taken care of by him. And one of my chauffeurs will take you home." Louis said, now placing his hands on Harry's forehead, making he was clear of the high fever.

Harry looked at Louis, full of admiration as his eyes observed a very powerful omega in front of him even while he was showing his soft side (the loving omega as he is).

Harry placed his hand over Louis'. "Thank you for taking good care of me, my omega- I mean Louis," he whispers sheepishly, squeezing it gently. Then Louis slowly removed his hands, and Harry could not wave off his sudden disappointment.

Louis slightly bit his lips, though in the back of his mind he wanted to cuddle and stay in the bed with his alpha all day, all night, he knew he couldn't do this...not now.

"Uhm...No problem Harry... Hope to see you again well and rested. Bye for now, Alpha- I mean Harry!"

Face red, Louis left the room, quietly closing the door. He patted his soul mark; It was already beginning to hurt again at the sudden distance between them.

Harry was sitting on the bed, inhaling the remains of the omega's scent, when Sebastian entered the room with a food trolly.

"Good morning Sir. I'm Sebastian, young master Louis' personal butler. I had the chef prepare you a healthy breakfast, and hope it will be to your liking." Sebastian said as he lifted the lid off the platter. He bends down and took out a stack of neatly pressed clothing and offered them to Harry. "These are your clothes washed and ironed. Just inform me when you're ready to leave."