Chapter 4

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it...

So, I don't have to keep

Imagining...

Louis now runs his fingers up Harry's man-bun, Harry closing the tiny gap between them wanting to savour Louis' lips and sent him fully; he cups his face with his big hands. Only a few inches before their lips touch again and suddenly a loud ring captures their attention making them halt and stare at each other. It was Louis' phone ringing and vibrating in his pocket. Harry's eyes narrowed, bothered by the loud noise interrupting their sweet moment.

Louis looks at Harry with disdain as they both see Zayn's name on the screen. He rejects the call immediately.

"Can we have rules?" Harry says, shifting away from Louis in the bed and lifting his hands to his temples. Louis feels ashamed because he knows that his alpha is angry but trying to be calm for him.

"What do you mean rules, Harry? he asks, shimmying closer in an effort to mount his lap. Harry sees him coming and scoops him up with both hands settling him on top of him, legs hanging over the side of his lap.

"Rules- I mean when we are together can you put your phone on silent or turn it off? And if we are not together can you promise me you'll do your best not to let the other alpha touch you?" he says in a bothered tone needing to convey his rage and jealousy. "I don't want you to touch or smell like the other alpha."

"The other alpha's name is Zayn. And apart from being engaged, he's also my friend. I wish I wasn't bound to him now but it happened long before I met you. You already know that, Harry. he's not my soul mark mate. I only want you touching me not him!"

"Well then don't let him!" Harry says, irritatedly, tightening his grip around his waist.

"Okay, I won't then!" Louis sasses back before it sank in just how hard it was for Harry to neglect his natural instinct as an alpha.

He sighs, smoothing the pads of his fingers on the back of the alpha's neck. "I love you and I'll do anything you ask. You deserve it for sticking with me. I promise you this won't be for long. You know my whole being truly belongs to you?" Louis turns off his phone and rests it on the table.

"My last rule-" Harry continues in his demanding voice, "When we are together we will concentrate on us. Especially when we are here in this cabin."

"I agreed to this secret affair for us to not be separated. I'm swallowing my pride as your alpha even though I know my rightful place in your life. That's how much I love you!" Harry says, voice cracking, eyes wet. Louis feels every sting of the hurt in Harry's voice.

"I'm sorry if I dragged you into this kind of situation. I've tried very hard to avoid you but all the more I'm causing heartbreak for both of us. I want you more than anything in this world." Louis says, now tearing up, and Harry could feel the omega's emotions in his bones.

"Okay, I know this is also hard for you. I'm sorry for being inconsiderate but let's try to help each other be happy. We deserve to be happy and be together. Always remember that." Harry reassures.

"And now that it's settled, can I be the alpha that gets to shower you with kisses and spoil you with love and care?"

Louis' eyes brighten as he looks at Harry. Harry starts kissing Louis' neck, concentrating his licks on the spot where he would one day leave a bond mark. Louis moans.

"Soon we will mate and when it happens no one can do anything to separate us because we will be bonded forever. Do you want that my, sweet omega?"

Louis giggles in response to both the statement and the playful tongue.