Chapter 17 Part 1

Rucheeka’s POV:

It was now almost April and the boys were finally getting a break from everything, and finally getting to spend a good month relaxing without having to worry about recording, touring, or promoting. I guess I could say I was being selfish, but I missed my boyfriend and it was nice to finally have him all to myself. It was almost an unspoken agreement where I had pretty much moved into Niall’s apartment because when I wasn’t at my own dorm with Aarti and Victoria I was always at Niall’s. I hadn’t necessarily left the girls but I kept a good amount of my things in both places for when Niall was home and wasn’t. His excuse to get me to ‘move in’ was that when he was on tour he would always be waiting till he could get home so he can fall asleep and wake up next to me and the only way that could happen is if I was with him at his house every day he was home.

It was definitely a major step in our relationship that we’d chosen to take together. We’d only been dating for almost 9 months but when you’ve been through so much with someone else and fall more in love with them with every passing second, you don’t really think twice about things like this. I still remember the lads, Victoria and Aarti teasing us about it and saying, “Awh look at them, they’re growing up.” Or even better, “So you picked the ring out yet Niall?” That one would cause both of us to look at each other and then look away blushing.

I was coming close to being 20 now but I could see myself getting married to Niall, as cheesy as that sounded. Like people say, when two people can go through so much that most people would break up over, they should end up together. I’d always been the hopeless romantic, believing in fate, destiny and true love and I never really thought I’d find any of that until I saw Niall standing in front of me the first time we met. It was the typical cliché sort of relationship that almost all girls wanted, but I’d never really thought too into them because I believed I would never get one. But almost 9 months after being with Niall, it had changed my mind and made me believe in fate and destiny and all that mushy stuff.

Over the past few months I’d grown closer to Niall’s mum while he developed a soft spot for my own. Maura and I talked on a weekly basis and it was nice having another mother there to listen whenever I had anything going on in my life and telling my mum wasn’t enough. I’d began missing my mum a lot more because of everything going on and she’d began calling me every day to make sure I was okay and from then on she’d always make sure she spent time on the phone with Niall, which always brought a smile to my face. Thanks to her and her brilliant cooking skills that I’d been able to inherit, I would be making a lot of food whenever Niall and my mum talked because he would always ask for a new recipe for either food or dessert. As both of our mums would say, Niall and I had become very domestic.

Today was no different than any of the other days since the boys had come home. Niall and I were cuddled up in the couch around 6 PM when his phone went off. It ended up being Louis asking if we'd like to join him, the lads, Victoria and Aarti to go out to a club tonight. It'd been a while since we'd both gone out so we decided we might as well. After watching some tv and eating a quick dinner, we headed up to our room around 9 and started to get ready.

After a half hour we were both dressed; Niall in a loose white wife beater and tight black skinny jeans and me in black leggings and simple cotton blouse. We stepped out of the house getting into Niall’s car before driving off towards the club we were meeting the others at.  After a good 30 minutes of driving we finally arrived at the club and seeing as most clubs knew who the boys were, we were let in automatically. We looked around the crowd inside until we found the others and our night officially began. I’d soon realize how terrible this night would actually become.

Amy’s POV:

I can’t believe Rucheeka and Niall are still together. Isn’t he sick of her yet? I mean I thought the whole kiss incident that happened all those months ago would end them for good but I was definitely wrong. I’m so sick and tired of them walking around all happy. It’s nauseating because it should be Niall with me, not Rucheeka with him. When I’d been signed to the same record label as One Direction I knew I had to do whatever it took to be with one of them. I’d always liked Niall and he’d been my target but there was obviously one huge problem; Rucheeka. I needed to get rid of her but I had no idea how. “God this is disgusting.”