Chapter 2

*Note: I'd really love some feedback guys! Thank you for reading :)*

Rucheeka's POV:

I walked into my dorm room and Aarti and Victoria pounced on me immediately.

"How was it!?"

"Did you have fun?"

"Is he amazing?"

"You must love me right now."

After hearing them both go on with questions and statements I sat them down and told them the entire story of what happened.

Niall's POV:

I'd told the boys about my blind date maybe a few hours before it and they hadn't stopped teasing me. Now that I was almost at Zayn's house, where all of us were meeting, I didn't know what to expect. Tonight had been absolutely amazing. It was so much better than I'd expected. And Rucheeka, she was just perfect. She was beautiful, smart, funny and just amazing.

I took out my spare key for Zayn's once I'd walked up the stairs and put it into the key hole before entering the house. The first thing I heard was laughter coming from the kitchen so I headed in that direction. The minute I walked in, all noise stopped and the 4 heads of my band mates turned to face me. The first person to speak was Liam and he looked at me with a smile and said, "How was your date?" The rest of the guys looked like they were holding in laughter and I knew why; it wasn't that often I went on dates so this was something new.

 "Yeah Niall, how was your date?" I looked at Louis next because unlike Liam's gentle tone, his was still full of teasing. I decided to speak up before anyone else said anything else, "It was actually pretty great, if I could say so myself lads. It'd be nice if you guys would stop teasing me, or I just won't tell you guys about it." The smile vanished off all their faces and Harry was the one to apologize for all of them, "Sorry Niall, you know we're happy for you mate! Now tell us all about this date of yours. I sighed but sat down at the kitchen table anyway and began re-telling them what happened tonight.

Rucheeka's POV:

I’d told the girls all about the date and they were beyond giddy about the entire thing. They both kept saying that the romantic stuff between us had escalated too fast but the fact that it felt so natural to Niall and me, they didn’t say anymore. The funniest part was that both of them talked about how the waitress incident reminded them so much of Twilight. I headed to my room because I was pretty knackered from tonight. I went on to my laptop and turned the radio on and fell onto my bed. Suddenly Liam’s voice filled the air…

I know you’ve never loved

The crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You’ve never loved your stomach or your thighs

I thought back to everything Niall had said to me during dinner, about how I shouldn’t feel insecure though I hated some parts of myself, and that none of it really mattered to him because he still saw me as an amazing person. I smiled to myself as I sang along to Niall’s verse in Little Things, and couldn’t help the blush that spread across my cheeks.

If I let you know-ow-ow

I’m here, for you

Maybe, you’ll love yourself

Like I love you.

I remembered when this song had first come out and I had been moved to tears by the feeling and meaning behind every word and now I really understood the message the boys were sending across. I changed into my pajamas and with the thought of Niall’s smile from tonight, I fell into a peaceful sleep.