𝐈 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 (3)

Hey :) vote n comment, a/n at end

Kayo looked at Tay annoyed and stuck his middle finger up

Kayo looked at Tay annoyed and stuck his middle finger up. The boy had thrown another shot at Sincere about girls. He did it all day so it was whatever but it got very boring to hear.

His brother didn't seem to care so he never got mad for him but he just didn't get how Sincere shrugged him off so often. It wasn't his place to tell his brother how to feel or respond though, he knew they were two totally different people.

"Leave him alone." He said kind of seriously. Even if Sincere didn't care he didn't wanna hear it anymore.

"We cool, what you mean bruh?" Tay laughed him off. "Sincere know it's just jokes."

"Yeah cause my nigga get bitches." Kayo dapped his brother up.

"What bitches?" Tay asked.

Sincere just shrugged. It seemed like Tay was gonna keep going until he said something today.

"It don't even matter."

"Exactly. You gotta put him on to some real shit. Get one of Kris friends to fuck with him." He shook his head at Kayo and Sincere's face got fucked up fast.

"Don't start with me today." He said plainly. He was already in a bad mood. Waiting on his application letters to return. Basketball season was basically over. And it was cold as hell outside. Today was the worst day to pick a fight with Sincere.

His mouth was a slice and Tay knew that but he could very rarely get him to that point, which he tried to do no often because he thought Sincere was  funny. Really he was just annoying him.

"Just chill." Kayo insisted. Tay always talked his shit when he was high. Unprovoked though. He laughed his friend off and put his blunt out, feeling himself sweat profusely.