𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄 (𝟏𝟗)

10,0081 words. I'm not telling y'all what to do if y'all are dry Imma just consider this chapter the happy ending fr LMFAOOOOOO

Btw, we're almost at 100 k reads. slay! Next update coming at 10k votes cause y'all slick playin on my top yamean😹🤔 love y'all enjoy the update!!

 slay! Next update coming at 10k votes cause y'all slick playin on my top yamean😹🤔 love y'all enjoy the update!!

Vote and Comment

Vote and Comment

"That's ya best friend I'm tryna fuck witchu." Sincere mumbled, letting his hand come down on Emoni's ass as she twerked against him with her face in her phone. He was laying down playing the game with Emoni straddling him facing the opposite direction.

Despite them both craving time to do their own thing it slowly evolved into them doing their own thing with eachother. With their conflicting schedules all quality time was maximized. Whatever they did amongst themselves they continued.. just with eachother.

"I don't give a fuck if they was real sisters." She mumbled back, liking an Instagram post while he looked on his phone as well. "If I had a twin would you fuck her?"

"Identical?" He asked. "And ion know it's her right?"

"Yes." She made the question harder with an eyebrow raise.

"No." He said confidently, making her struggle laugh. Her eyebrow raised.

"How? What'd stop you?"

Sincere looked like he was thinking for a second. "I can tell when I'm in your presence. I don't know how. But aside from that I know how you smell and taste and feel." He replied.

"Elaborate." She smirked in amusement. Emoni loved hearing how much he loved her.

"You smell like.. cocoa. And bond nine. And you're skin is soft. And the inside of you silky and tight. I like to eat on you before we fuck, I know how you taste."

"That last part was real freaky." She side eyed him. "You'd eat her pussy?"

Sincere frowned and she busted out laughing, beginning to apologize and kiss his face. She knew when she was stressing him out.