𝐍𝐎, 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋(𝟕)

I'm scared to start making jokes and being freaky I be losing the plot fr. Is the pacing hood? Hello guys.

 Is the pacing hood? Hello guys

Vote and comment

Vote and comment

"Hello? You open?" A man stood in front of Emoni's register while she counted her drawer down. She didn't bother looking up and just shook her head. "Damn shawty, rude ahell." He drawled out.

She counted the last five singles in her hand and punched it into her calculator before looking up at him with an attitude.

"I wasn't being rude but you can see me counting if you wanna be a bitch about it you can go to self check out though, the fuck." Emoni fussed, putting the money back in her drawer.

She finally looked at his actual face then shot her eyes off to the side, starting to walk away because she was surprised at how fine he was.

Regardless of that he irritated her right before it was time for her to go home. She noticed he was smirking while she went off but it fell when he realized he had actually pissed her off. He was just joking.

"Ian mean to make you mad.." he looked at her named tag. "Emoni. My bad." He walked to self check out and she was dropping the rest of her drawer.

Emoni paused and rolled her eyes to the side. She was having a bad week. But that wasn't his fault and she should've thought of that before snapping. "Sorry I called you out of your name sir. It wasnt even that serious." She admitted.

Even though she was short tempered she usually knew when it was irrational and when it wasn't. When it wasn't she usually apologized. Usually.

"It's all good." He shrugged.

He wasn't too tall but it he still had a few inches on her, brownskin with free forms. He was cute.

"Aye. I could get yo number though?" He asked while pulling the receipt from the machine. She tried not to tuck her top lip in and make a stupid face but it was hard.

Emoni nodded casually and wrote her number down on his receipt. She was surprised he wanted it after being cussed out. His hand reached out to grab it.

"Imma call you. My name Heem." He gave her a head nod and headed out, looking down at his phone.