𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄 (𝟐𝟏)

This chapter is 12 hundred words. I have two more chapters completed and drafted lol I been onna roll. If y'all are active asf I'll drop the 2nd by this afternoon, that one is long af.

 If y'all are active asf I'll drop the 2nd by this afternoon, that one is long af

Vote and Comment

"I know ya can't stand it! Dick bandit! Done landed see ya drawls handed!" Played from Sincere's phone as he sat in the car watching Emoni's story play

"I know ya can't stand it! Dick bandit! Done landed see ya drawls handed!" Played from Sincere's phone as he sat in the car watching Emoni's story play. His eyebrows drew together in irritation before he relaxed his face and swiped off of her story.

She was with her friends the night before celebrating finals going well, so he tried to keep his judgement at a minimum. He seemed like the judgey boyfriend when he mentioned that she got drunk every time she went out which was every weekend but he insisted he didn't underst mad because he wasn't in college. At that he left it alone.

Someone knocked on the car pulling him out of his thoughts. His head snapped up annoyed.

"Aye." Kayo wiggled the handle and Sincere unlocked it. He got in and put his hand out, seeing his brother look down at it and back up. "Fuck you on?" He asked immediately.

"Nothing. You owe me fifteen hundred, I recounted, then remembered what you lost when Dasani brother got arrested." Sincere locked his phone looking up.

"Fuck you mean? That's on Erin then. Not me." He made a face. "Ion owe you shit."

"You do. I'm not going back and forth with him over money I know he don't got, you made him my liability. He ain't get no bond cause he don't got it and Dasani not paying for shit, you know that." Sincere said firmly. His brother sucked his teeth again.

Kayo could tell his brother was being serious, which definitely threw him off. He'd gotten used to him acting like that over the last few months but more so toward other people. Not him.

"So because I put the nigga on I gotta hold his weight?"

Sincere nodded with a look to match his brothers confusion. "What I tell you when you told me you knew a nigga that wanted to push weight blah blah blah? To scram." He gave him a moment to respond. "Fuck out my face with that shit." He gritted out pushing his brothers approaching hand away from his face.