𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 (𝟏𝟓)

Y'all I can't explain the science behind it but the more y'all comment da more I wanna update idc what you say if you ghost read Youn like it, eat this food fr.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Emoni sat in her car in the driveway. Her cousins were on the porch on live and she wanted to smoke in peace.  But the window was down because she wanted to hear what they were saying.

"Kris you was just on my cousin dick about her nigga so what is you sayin! You be dick hoppin, want everybody nigga but yo own. You weird." Shay ranted, making Emoni's eyebrows go up.

Not them falling out. Emoni let out a snicker.

Should could hear Kris too. "Ion know why you mentioning Sincere in anything they don't even speak."

Emoni's eyebrows furrowed. She didn't know why she was being mentioned. By either of them. She really hadn't spoken to Sincere but Kris only knew that from Shay telling her business when they were cool. So she was debating on slapping both of them.

That's your problem now.

She hesitated and sat back again. Emoni was barely able to walk for graduation. The situation was explained and she was hit first technically, but she still hit Sincere in front of everyone. There were regrets scattered throughout the entire scenario but it already happened.

A part of her wanted to apologize to Sincere for getting physical. And the other part of her was still frustrated and hurt, because she felt like everything every body told her was right. They wouldn't last. He wasn't that interested. And he'd go back to Simone or Kris given the chance. That didn't excuse her behavior and she knew that, but they all rung in her mind when she got sad and wanted to talk to him.

There was no closure for her. Still no guarantee he didn't cheat. And nothing was making her think otherwise. The night she broke things off for their sake he was comfortable up under someone else. Like it was nothing.

Even explaining it to her aunt, just leave before you get out of character. It was true but it was easier said than done. She did leave and it was still futile efforts, because she lost her shit when she saw him with someone else. It was a heart ache either way. She couldn't make anyone understand her, and honestly it felt like no one was trying to despite her acknowledging what she could've done differently.

It was just easier to brush her off and say 'Emoni catch your temper'. She was ignoring everybody.

"Girl when my cousin said push up you blocked her please stop it-"

Emoni opened her car door, not able to listen to any more of it. "Stop mentioning me in that live. Forreal. I hate that fake ass shit, we is not cool." She said seriously.

"We not cool bitch cause yo ass being sensitive about some lame ass old shit but we family and ion give a fuck about that, so shut up." Shay retorted.

"Nah hoe you shut up, you not ever my friend till you gettin exposed and dogged out by them folks you swear yo family. Ian even playin that shit no more. Leave me out yall mess." Emoni pulled her car door back shut and her cousin rolled her eyes, saying something she couldn't make out since she closed it.