𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄? (4)

Hey yallz. Vote and comment. 4638 words.

 4638 words

Simone looked at her phone then back over at Sincere who laid against her pillows with his hand behind his head, scrolling through his phone

Simone looked at her phone then back over at Sincere who laid against her pillows with his hand behind his head, scrolling through his phone. He noticed the time and looked at her.

"When yo momma come back?" Sincere wasn't trying to run into her.

"Five." She shrugged. It was still day time. Sincere had came over around one when he finished practice since it was the weekend. It was only three in the afternoon now.

He nodded and got back how he was. Simone turned her head to the side. She moved her arm out towards him and he grabbed her hand, playing with her fingers absentmindedly. Someone Sincere had no idea what people meant when they said he was a flirt.

Simone moved from the side of him to his lap, straddling his legs. She looked at him to see what he was thinking but couldn't. Her hand came up to cover his eyes to fix her own embarrassment and he slapped it down laughing a little.

""Incoming call f-" Sincere's phone began to go off but he put it on silent immediately.

Her smile faltered a little and she leaned over to see who it was without shame. He didn't feel the need to snatch his phone out of her face so he didn't, letting her see him decline Kris's call from her unsaved number.

"Who is that?"

"Some girl ion talk to no more." He shrugged.

Simone nodded slowly and tried to act like she wasn't happy with his honest and fast answer. She kissed his cheek and he sucked his teeth laughing.

"Stop laughing." She rolled her eyes. He ignored her and pulled her closer, understanding what she was so irritated about.

Sincere grabbed them back of her neck and kissed the side lightly, feeling her head fall to the side immediately. He sucked on her neck and her breath hitched. "Sincere."

"Hm?"

Simone was a virgin. He didn't wanna do too much.

She pushed herself further into his lap though. Sincere moved up her jaw and kissed her lips chastely. When his hand rested at the bottom of her neck she leaned forward and their tongues met. She laughed a little at the change in speed when she sucked on his tongue lightly.