Chapter 2

Continuing from last chapter..
——
They saw two people they thought they'd never see again. Their two best friends. Standing right there with confusion written all over their faces. "Kate? Simon?"

"How did we.." Kate mumbled. Simon was just standing there, confused as fuck because that's just how he is. Deena and Sam slowly walked to them, "I..we thought that.." Deena started slowly, "you're alive?"

"I don't know how..or why..but it feels nice to be back" Kate said. Deena didn't say anything except she pulled her two friends in for a right hug, "it's good to have you back" Deena said as they pulled away.

"Wait..is this because we ended the curse?" Sam asked, tilting her head. "I think so" Deena nodded.

Later that day, everyone was hanging out. Catching up on what's been happening these past few weeks in their curse free town. There was a knock in the door and Deena opened it, seeing Ziggy. "Hey, Ziggy" she smiled as she let her in.

"Kate, Simon..this is Ziggy, aka C. Berman, she helped us end the curse" Deena said, "also, since we ended the curse, I'm just gonna assume that's the reason why they're back, because they died because of the curse but then they came back after we ended it" Deena explained to the red head.

"Wait, do you think that maybe..if it's a possibility, that my sister might be back?" Ziggy asked.

"She might" Deena nodded. "I hope so"  Ziggy sighed.
——
The next day, everyone was hanging out at Ziggy's, just talking. Well, almost everyone was there, sam and Deena were..doing their own thing.

"So, you've lived in Shadyside your whole life?" Kate asked Ziggy. "Yeah, I've been here ever since I was born" Ziggy nodded, "it kinda gets lonely..living by myself" she sighed.

"Were you and Cindy..close?" Simon asked. As Ziggy was about to answer, there was a knock on her door. She stood up and went to open it. When she opened it, her heart stopped and the whole world around her froze. "Cindy?"
——
Sam arrived at Deena's house and knocked on the door. After a few minutes, Deena opened the door and smiled once she saw Sam. She moved aside so that sam can come in and they went to Deena's room.

"What're your doing here?" Deena asked, a small smile on her s face. "Not that I'm complaining, though..I'd never miss a chance to hang out with you" she added, "just curious" she shrugged.

Sam bit her lip as she stared at Deena for a couple of seconds, staying quiet. Before finally speaking up, "nothing really, just wanted to hang out..you know" she softly smiled.

Deena nodded as she stood up from her bed a n's put in a mixetape. The first song was a song by Nirvana. She sat back down and looked at sam. They stayed quiet, just admiring each other and enjoying each other's presence.

That was until sam spoke up, "actually..there is something that I kinda wanted to talk to you about.." she said, clearing her throat as Deena tilted her head, "whats up?" She asked.

"Um..I just..Deena..I really like you..I've never felt this way about anyone the way that I feel about you..and everything we went through Junior year..from the Ashley thing..to the Amy and Kevin thing..to me moving to Sunnyvale..and then what happened last month..I don't think that I have ever gotten over you..and I just..I missed everything..I missed you..and I just..I still love you, Dee..forever and always" Sam softly spoke, placing a hand on Deena's knee.

"I-I know that I haven't been the best person..but I'm not afraid anymore, Deena. And I know that I'm still im Sunnyvale but I'm working on making my mom come live with my dad, here in Shadyside..he was always so supportive of me and never pressured me into stuff like my mom does" she sighed, "that's not the point..the point is that I want this..I-I want.." she took a deep breath, "I want you..all of you" she finally admitted.

And before Deena could even say anything, sam smashed her lips against Deena's, roughly kissing her as it took Deena a minute to process before finally kissing the blonde back. Sam pulled away, pressing their foreheads together. "It's you, D.." sam mumbled as Deena cracked a smiled, pulling away from sam.

"You didn't even give me a chance to talk" Deena playfully rolled her eyes, "I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend again..but I already know your answer" she smiled.

Sam bit her lip before gripping onto Deena's waist, pulling the brunette closer to her as sam licked her lips, "I'd always say yes to you, Deena" Sam whispered and Deena could feel Sams breath against her lips, making her bite into her bottom lip.

Sam looked into Deena's eyes before pulling onto her waist and connecting their lips together once again.
——
Sams a top. Don't come for me.

Samfraserismygf asked for a flashback so she got one.

Also guys, my body is still rlly weak, but it's whatever, you guys earned a chapter :)
Love always,
Zero