Chapter 8

Tw:slurs
Simon was walking down the street, holding his box in his arms with a goofy smile on his face. He's been going around town all day, selling his 'candy' to people.

But, he was going back home.

Well, he's supposed to, but..somebody got in his way. "Hello, Kalivoda"

"Peter? What the fuck bro, leave me-" he was cut off by Peter punching him, "alright, now listen to me..I need you send your d*ke friend a message for me..tell her to back off of Sam, tell her that she's mine and that Sam doesn't actually love her, that when me and Sam were together, she'd beg for me"

"Bullshit" Simon spit on his face, pushing Peter off of him and started running to Deena's, which was straight down the street. He ran into the house, "Deena!!"

Deena wiped her head around, "Simon? What happened?! You're fucking bleeding" Deena crossed her arms.

"Peters back" Simon Said. "What?" Deena asked. "Peters back, man!! He just came up to me..telling me all kinds of shit and then he punched me!"

"What exactly did he say?" Sam asked. "He told me to tell Deena to back off of you, tell her that you're his and that you don't actually love her, that when you and Peter were together, you'd beg for him..whatever that meant" Simon shrugged.

"For one, that's not true and he knows it, and two, Peter must have been the one who jumped Josh" Sam said and Deena nodded, "you're right" she thought for a moment, "okay, here's what we're going to do"

Deena told them the plan and they all agreed. "But, we have school tomorrow, so we can do it tomorrow" Deena added. "Alright, well we're gonna go" Kate said, giving Josh a quick kiss on the cheek. "Bye" Kate and Simon left.

"Be careful, nerd baby" Deena said before grabbing Sams hand, leading her to her room.
——
Ew, I hate this💀

And I promised another update, now I'm going to bed. Love you guys :)
-Z