Chapter 3

"Cindy?" Ziggy couldn't believe it. She thought that she'd never see her sister again. They may have not been that close, but they were going to until the thing that happened at camp.

"Hey, Zig.." Cindy smiled but was pulled into a tight hug by the red head.

Cindy was still young..17. She still had that nasty, covered-in-blood, holed polo. But her hair still looked good, as usual. "Look at you, you're all older now.." Cindy chuckled as they pulled away.

"I can't believe that you're back.." Ziggy smiled. "I-I know" Cindy chuckled, hugging Ziggy again. Alice cleared her throat, "thank you for the reunion, but I'm confused on how..we're back" they said.

"Oh, well it's easy, we ended the cures and now everyone who died from its back" Ziggy explained. Alice nodded, pretending like they understand.

Later that day, Sam and Deena were going on a walk, hand-in-hand. Sam has grown not to care what people think about her. She learned that she isn't alone and that if anything happens, Deena's there for her.

"Oh, I actually have news" Sam said, looking at Deena. They stopped walking as Deena looked at the taller girl, "what's up?" She asked. "You are looking at Shadyside's newest student" Sam smiled. She was finally able to get the court to let her go live with her dad in Shadyside. She told the court everything that her mother had put her through and they finally made the changes.

"What?" Deena asked, biting back a smile. "I finally convinced the court, told them everything that my mom did to me, and they told me that I can come back to Shadyside to live with my-" Sam was cut off when Deena pulled her in for a kiss, placing her hands on her waist and pulled her closer as sam cupped Deena's face with her hands.

The two pulled away and smiled, pressing their foreheads together, "that made my day.." Deena mumbled, making sam laugh. "I start next week" Sam said. "Finally, schools boring without you" Deena pouted but sam pressed their lips together, "mhm..let's go celebrate.." she said against Deena's lips.
——
Here's a short one<3

Also, idk if it's confirmed yet or if it's a headcannon, but Alice's pronouns are she/they in this book :)

I kinda have writers block, but these will start to get longer, I promise :)
Love always,
Zero