Chapter 6

Deena picked up Kate and they headed to Ashley's house. "So..why exactly are we going to Ashley's?" Deena asked, her eyebrows raised in the air as she kept her eyes on the road.

Kate sighed, "I don't know..I know that we've dated twice, but..that doesn't mean that we can't be friends..right?" She shrugged. "That's it?" Deena rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah..I kinda have something going on with your brother right now" Kate nodded. "But, if you weren't?" Sam butted in. Kate stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

They got to Ashley's house, "Sam? Wanna come with? It's been like a year and I'm kinda nervous.."

Sam looked at Deena before back at Kate and nodded, the two got out as Deena waited in the car.

Kate walked up to the door and hesitated before knocking. Kelly opened it and smiled, "Kate, Ashley's in her room" she said, letting Kate and Sam in. The two went to Ashley's room and Kate knocked.

Ashley opened it, "Kate?"

"Hi..um, I wanted to talk" Kate said. "I'll go back outside, to keep Deena company" Sam said and walked back to the car. Ashley let Kate in before shutting the door and they both sat down on Ashley's bed.

"So..what did you want to talk about?" Ashley asked, not looking at Kate.

Kate took a deep breath, "I don't know, honestly..I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're back" she gave her a small smile, "after everything we've been through together, we can still be friends, right?"

Ashley nodded, "yeah, that'd be nice" she softly smiled. "Great, and to let you know..I have a boyfriend" Kate stated.

"I have a girlfriend" Ashley replied. "That's, um..that's good for you. I better get going though, but I'll see you at school?" Kate asked and Ashley nodded.

Kate went back to the car and got in, "let's go" she said and Deena started driving, "where to?" She asked. "We're going to your house, D" Kate replied and Deena sighed before driving back to her place.

They all walked into the house, greeted by Mr. Johnson before going to Deena's room. Kate thought that she heard a noise, "hold on, just give me a quick second" Kate said and quickly walked out.

Sam and Deena looked at each other before hearing a faint scream.

The two were confused and quickly ran out of the room, following Kate's screaming, which lead them outside.  "What the fuck is-" Deena stopped talking once she saw what was happening.
——
AND IM BACK!!

I took a break, as you all know. My mental health wasn't working w me, I've been under a lot of pressure, but I'm back baby😎

And w a little dramatic twist hehe

ANYWYAS- how have y'all been?! Omg it's been months, I've missed you guys!!

Also, I would just like to remind you all that my dms are open at anytime, anywhere!! If you need someone to talk to, or to just rant to, I've been told that I'm a really good listener, and I agree :)

Also, don't forget to follow my discord & Instagram!! Links are in my bio :)

ANYWYAS! Hope that you enjoyed. I left you hon a cliffhanger, ik and next chapter isn't going to be good.
-Z