Relationships with the reader

Friendships

Astrid- She and the reader started off on the wrong foot, after she harmed Hiccup for being better than her, but as time progressed, the two got close, and became besties with Benfits.

Ruffnut and Tuffnut- These two are the most chaotic with the reader, at first they thought the reader was like the depictions of the story, but ever since one on one meeting them, they've grown to like them, often pulling fun pranks.

Snoutlout- With Snoutlout, it was tough. Because he often criticized their wings, and their culture. But soon after they got to know them, he became more flirtatious and had some sorts of a crush on the reader, but even so he never got too far to say that he actually liked them.

Fishlegs- The reader finds him to be adorable, and loves it when he rambles. Often they will tell him facts about the dragons, and what happens over time.

Heather-...(Due to my own disliking towards her, Y/n in this story will also have a disliking towards her.) these two don't get along, it's a mutual disliking with one another. Heather still holds the belief that the reader's Kind helped Dagur to destroy her village. After an intense fight, the two now only stay as acquaintances.

Family

Regonara (Father)- He passed away when the reader was young, and their siblings were young as the reader. They still keep him in memory, and respect him.

Ellenore- The reader doesn't care for her mother, as her mother wanted a perfect child, she often outcasted and neglected the reader for being deformed, though over time tried to redeem herself for her kids. (Think Touya and Enji from MHA)

Lucan- The two are heavily close, as he was the first one to accept the reader for being themselves, and being happy enough to do the job of herding dragons. He joins them and does the job, though they are trapped in a mental loop to bring food to the Red Death.

Romances

Hiccup- Being the first Human to ever help them, Hiccup become the reader's friend, after they help him ride Toothless. The two become friends and soon as the series progresses they become lovers.