𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Key
(b/t)-Body Type
(Hr/t)- Horn type

How did he talk himself into this?

There he was in the cove where he first saw the Nightfury and the rider.

He peaked his head from his shield as he held a fish in his other hand.

He threw the fish before hiding away..... a moment went by nothing. He slowly came out but sadly his shield did not come as it was wedged between two rocks. He crawled under it and went to grab the fish. Slowly walking around searching for the rider or the dragon.

Then he heard something in the trees, then saw the arrow fire he ran near the shield, then he heard the voice it sounded so deep and rough,  "Who are you?" The shadowed figure asked in a serious tone, as they drew another arrow.

Getting ready to shoot at the lanky brunette. Hiccup could only fumble with his words as he tried to keep his calm, "Please I-I-I don't mean any harm!" He said.

"I don't believe you." They said as they edged out of the shadows. He couldn't even contain his blush.

The rider revealed herself, she looked beautiful her features made her a warrior yet so soft. Her (b/t) was so amazing. Hiccup could only dream about how it would be to hold her. Her (h/c/l) blew in the wind, as she walked closer to him.

But even with this already blooming crush, he then heard two dragon growls.

Hiccup could've shat his pants as he saw the Nightfury looming over him, as it sat on top of the rock.

Another dragon, this dragon had midnight-black scales with glints of purple and deep blue in them. There were silver scales on the underside of it's wings that sprayed outward, like a splash of water.

It had black head with horns coming out of it head, like the rider and claws. Hiccup could only back up and stammer in shock. He didn't see the other dragon. Hell he never saw the dragon before.

"Why are you here?" She asked, Hiccup now realized that she was talking to him, and cleared his throat.

"I-" his voice cracked as he cleared it again. "I'm not here to hurt you! I wanna- Get to know you!" He said nearly tripping on his own words.

The rider looked at him  before lowering her bow, and walked closer to him, her eyes glowed (f/c) and read his mind.

"Please don't kill me! I only have questions!"

"I'm going to die and I don't even have a girlfriend!"

"I didn't mean to hurt you and the Nightfury!"

Were a few of his thoughts, and many more ramblings on nonsense. "Why are you here?" She asked crossing her arms.

Hiccup staggered and got up, "I uh, I wanna get to know you and the Nightfury." He said. "So what's your name?"

"Why would I trust you with my name?" The rider asked. "Because, I want you to trust me." He said.

He then gasped as the starry night dragon, came towards the rider and let out a low growl as the rider nodded, before scratching it's head. Hiccup after a few moments, then regained his composure, "My name's Hiccup."

The rider stared at him, her black wings fluttered a bit, before she anything. Her eyes glowed a (f/c) and checked his mind, again.

"She's pretty."

"What kind of Dragon is that, maybe I'll ask her about it later."

"Is she reading my mind? Oh gods, they must be embarrassing."