𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠!

"Today is about teamwork. Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which." Gobber explained as the Viking teens were paired in two.

Tuffnut and Snoutlout

Astrid and Ruffnut

Lastly; Hiccup and Fishlegs.

Hiccup could hear the mumbles coming out of Fishlegs' mouth as he rambled on about the Zippleback.

"Razor sharp, serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attack, by crushing its victims--"

Yeah Hiccup wasn't having any of that today, he was so on edge, holding his bucket tightly. "Will you please stop that?!"

Meanwhile, with Snoutlout and Tuffnut. HIccup could hear Snoutlout talking to Tuffnut in a hushed tone. "If that dragon shows either of his faces, I'm gonna--" He stopped and Hiccup could hear him yell, "There!"

Astrid's groan and Ruffnut's sarcasm were heard from the fog. "Hey! It's us, idiots!" She yelled at Tuffnut.

But Tuffnut being Tuffnut only casually replied, "Your butts are getting bigger. We thought you were a dragon." Snoutlout could only shamble a quick save but even that sounded very piss poor. "Not that there's anything wrong with a dragon-esque figure-" But Astrid punched him in the face and Ruffnut threw the bucket at her twin.

Tuffnut fell on his butt, slowly trying to get up, but he was dragged back into the mist.

Astrid held up her hand, "Wait." She said, walking closer.

But a tail came from must tripping the teens, as Tuffnut ran out screaming, "OH, I'M HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!"

Fishlegs looked so worried, so scared, as if he was about to shit bricks. "Chances of survival are dwindling into single-digits now." He said as Hiccup stayed behind him.

Hissing could be heard as Fishlegs turned to see one of the Zippleback heads emerged from the mist. He wasted no time throwing water onto the the head. The dragon inched closer angrily spewing out some green gas.

"Oh. Wrong head." Fishlegs said, the head sprayed a large stream of green gas, and Fishlegs got to stepping. He started screaming and ran out. Leaving Hiccup to deal with the now revealed head.

The head turned its attention to Hiccup and the other head came into view, spitting electrical sparks.

Gobber yelled to Fishlegs and Hiccup, "Fishlegs!" But the Viking teen was now away from the dragon, leaving the brunette alone with the two headed dragon all Gobber could say was "Now, Hiccup!"

Hiccup with his weak arms, threw the water and.....

Missed.

"Oh, come on!" He said, as the Zippleback pounced on him, both heads snarling at him. "Hiccup!" Gobber shouted, but then stared in shock.

The Zippleback started back, as Hiccup slowly got up, holding up his hands. "Back! Back! Back! BACK!" He yelled as the dragon backed away hissing.

"Now, don't you make me tell you again!" Hiccup added like a parent scolding their child, as it backed into its cage. "Yes, that's right! Back into your cage." He said and pulled out the eel from his vest, and threw it in to the now cowering dragon. "Now think about what you've done." Then closed the door to the cage.

No one spoke. The teens and Gobber were shocked. Fishlegs even dropped the bucket he held in his arms.

Awkward...