V.

May 11th , 1998.
8:34 p.m.
Big Sur Coastal, CA.

"  𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚘..."

~

~

The wind blew swiftly, allowing for the deep waves to drift alongside the ocean shore. It was such a view for Brandy to look at she was out on her and Devante's balcony, receiving all of the glowing rapture that she was obtaining from her fiancé.

Their moment to express their thoughts and feelings took a turn, as their awaited yearning for each other's physical overcame their needs of formal communication. They were strung on making love, doing so in rather wild way, as if they were drug addicts that had relapsed.

Devante held the woman's body as she had him was on his knees. She held her upper body against along the pillars of the balcony, and his face was aligned between her legs as he ate away with the wind. Devante's state of mind being above the clouds. He was so high, so intertwined with her core that he had no plans of stopping, despite his woman moaning for him to.

Not stopping his lust filled actions, he stood up with the woman in his arms, going back into the inner part of their hotel room. His lion like eyes stared into Brandy's soul as he french kissed her vulva passionately, making love to the woman's treasure. He took his lengthy fingers and added onto what his tongue was doing, making the woman wetter than ever.

" Oh, fu...yesss!" the woman uttered out. The immensity she felt was over fueling her, driving her body to shake in response.

The man felt as her warmth dripped out, but it wasn't seen as Devante took into his mouth, gulping it down without an ounce of regret. He kept his lips buzzing, letting his girl know how much he missed all of her.

" Mm, Bran..." Devante spoke, kissing the woman's thighs as he made his way to up. " You taste like you ready for this dick..."

Brandy wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders, holding him dearly as she kissed all over his neck and lips. As he embraced her affection, Devante couldn't resist not giving his member any attention. He pulled it out as he loved on his fiancé, stroking his hardened piece with care.

" Oh." Brandy moaned, feeling Devante's shaft on her thigh. She glanced down at the lengthy thickness, soon sliding her hands up and down on it just as he was.

" You sure you don't wanna talk B. I know that's what we came on this mini trip to d–"

The woman cut him off, placing his shaft right onto her wet entrance. Devante gasped, overwhelmed with how warm it was. Looking dead at each other for the moment being, Brandy proceeded to tongue kiss the man before begging him to do what she wanted.