VII.

May 22nd, 1997.
2:45 p.m.
Hampton, Virginia.

" 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜,
𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗' 𝚎𝚖' 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔."

~

~

Everyone was around, riding on the tour bus. It was on its way to the hotel, coming from the countryside of Virginia. It was relieving for most to hear, as their trip to the countryside had worn everyone out. Sleep was well needed by most, as the first scheduled show started at 7 at the Alamo Plaza.

Devante sat next to Brandy, and the two sat all the way in the back. The back of the bus was the rowdiest as Cedric, Drea, and Dalvin were the main ones in the back. Tionne, Kelly, Sandra, and Michelle were back there as well, sitting across from Devante and Brandy.

"...So how old are the twins again?"

" It's going on three months." Brandy said. The thought of her growing babies made her smile. "They've gotten so big, I can't even keep up."

" That's how time works, ain't it? Say, Bey has a girlfriend who just had triplets. She always has them around...but I just find it crazy how that can happen."

Brandy glared over at Beyoncé with a warming smile on her face, but the woman hadn't exchanged one at all. It wasn't until Kelly had said the women's name that she had actually shown some sort of interaction.

" Oh, you're talking about Jas? Yeah, she's got a hand load... I'm sure you do too." Beyoncé speaks, eyeing Brandy.

Devante glared at the woman briefly, but quickly looked away. He put his hand into his fiancé's, rubbing it gently as he soon glared out of the window.

Sandra always had her eye out, reluctantly at the wrong times. Again, she had peeped the small gestures that Devante would do when Beyoncé would speak and vice versa. Although she couldn't exactly prove what it was that was she thinking, she had a feeling that the very assumption had truth in it.

Looking back around, she spotted Tionne, who had the same look on her face. Scooting over, she got the woman's attention and proposed her thoughts to her.

" Am I crazy for thinking that T?"

" I wouldn't put it past him..." Tionne replies, " With the way Bran would vent to us about him not being around due to work, him messing around doesn't seem delusional. But then again, Bran is overdramatic...and with the way De talks about her, I couldn't even see him doing such a thing. He's way different from Dalvin's dog ass..."