VI.

May 20th , 1998.
2:34 p.m.
Leimert Park, CA.

" 𝚘𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗."

~

"Awww, now look two love bugs! I know you guys can't be ready to leave daddy? Huh?" Devante asked as he looked back at Devyn and Blaze. He looked over at Brandy, who had a full out grin on her face as she watched him interact with the kids.

They spent the whole day together, spending quality time as a family. As it always seemed, time zoomed as fun moments were created. They were at Brandy's parents' home, sitting in the driveway. For the next couple of days, the babies were going to be at their grandparents house. It was needed, according to Devante. Brandy was shocked when he brought up the idea of bringing them over here, but with a bit of thinking and consideration, she figured that it would be a good idea.

There was an upcoming show in the next few days for all of Devante's signed artists, and the man didn't his fiancé to miss out on all of his hard work. He wanted to show her that he wasn't just bullshitting around when it came to the music game, and wanted to show off all of the long hours spent at the studio.

After dropping the kids off at their grandparents, Devante and Brandy headed over to studio to meet with everyone. As they arrived, it seemed like they were the last to make it there— but that wasn't anything new.

" Devante, you okay?" Brandy asked, noticing the man en route to getting out of the car.

" Mhm." the man said, licking his lips. " You look good as hell today. You know that?"

" Uh uh...come on De. Get out the car."

" What? I can't compliment you now?" Devante spoke, his hand touching the woman's thigh. " Hm? What about touching you? I can't do that either?"

" Of course you can...just not right now." Brandy spoke, pushing the man's hand away. " I haven't hung out with everyone in awhile, and I'm excited to see them...and hang out these next couple of days."

Devante couldn't combat the woman, and all he did was nod. He respected the woman's wishes, despite of his sexual appetite. He got out of the car and opened the door for Brandy, helping her out of the car. They both of them went into the building, making their way to the studio. Right before entering, Brandy stopped the man and made him face her.

" You know this is yours, right?"

" Y-yeah, I know." Devante says, feeling as Brandy had his hands, gravitating them toward her behind.