Muffled voices floated through the air accompanied by a slight swaying and and a cool breeze. Goosebumps dotted Pandora's skin as a chill climbed up her body. Chin tucked towards her chest, she tiredly lolled her head to the side as the memory of how she fell unconscious returned to her.

Limbs go rigid, head remaining ducked, Pandora snapped her eyes open and stared at the straps restraining her to a leather seat. Water had piled at her bare feet that rested on a cold metal surface and she shivered. Maintaining an even breath and keeping her eyes downcast, she pretended to be asleep as the two men sitting across from her spoke in hushed tones.

"Think of the possibilities, Bruce."

"I don't know, Tony... Have you told the others about it?"

"Not yet. I need to run some tests."

Tests, now that was a word Pandora was all too familiar with and her breath hitched as she started to struggle, panic flashing across her face at the thought of who or what they wanted to run tests on. Thrashing to the side, ready to break loose and wreak havoc, she abruptly froze as her eyes landed on the windows up front. Clouds and a bright blue sky surrounded them and Pandora forced herself to remain still, confusion permeating in her mind.

      "Have you calmed down?" Tony dryly inquired, lounging in the seat across from her. "The restraints are for our safety since you're a bit of a flight risk," he sarcastically added, motioning to the thick straps attaching her to the seat; he was only a tad shocked she didn't break out of them immediately.

       Quirking a tired brow, Bruce sighed. "Seriously?"

      "What? That was a good one," he hastily defended. "Flight risk. We're in the air and she ran away from us - stop looking at me like that; it was funny."

      "Ignore him, um... Pandora? It's Pandora isn't it?" Bruce turned to look at her for confirmation. "They saw your name in the, uh, place where you were at and it said Pandora," he gracelessly explained.

      Noting the others were sitting up front, briefly glancing back at them to see what was going on, she decided it was best to play it safe and be somewhat compliant. "That's what they call me," Pandora stiffly replied, her voice quiet.

       Leaning forward, elbows on his knees, Tony dismissively hummed. "That's cool and all, but what's your name? Is it actually Pandora?"

       Turning her guarded stare to him, Pandora coolly repeated, "That's what they call me."

       Rolling his eyes, exhaling heavily, Tony sat back in his seat and shrugged. "I'll just stick with Twig then," he proclaimed and she narrowed her eyes.

      "Really, Tony?" Bruce muttered. "You're doing this now?"

       Witnessing the tense and brief exchange in the back, Steve stood from his seat and walked over. "Hello," he said, holding his hands up in surrender to show he wasn't going to hurt her. "I'm not sure what they told you, but we're only here to help," he slowly said, stopping a few feet away.

       Barring her teeth, Pandora debated if she should rip herself out of the restraints, but quickly reminded herself she has no idea where she was or how she was in the sky. Curling her lip, she sneered, "I've been 'helped' before and I want nothing to do with it."