Remaining seated, keen eyes darting between each Avenger as they received orders through their comms, Pandora then turned her attention to the windows. A group of armed men and women approached the quinjet, leaving her to assume they were going to be surrounded. Dark brows knitting together, she glanced at the closed ramp, her exit, and wondered if there was a way she could open it on her own, or if she'd have to break through it, assuming she even could.

"Sedative it is," Clint proclaimed.

Snapping her attention back to them, Pandora watched Natasha approach with a syringe. "This way no one has to get hurt," the redhead stated.

Tilting her head to the side, exposing her neck, Pandora expectantly waited for them to sedate her. Stepping aside, Thor noticed the small smirk on her lips and her worriedly frowned. With a steady hand, Natasha stood by Pandora and tried to inject her. As soon as the needle touched her skin, Natasha found she couldn't penetrate it and pushed harder against the skin, only for the needle to break.

Barking out a curt laugh, Tony shook his head. "Of course that wouldn't work."

"I'm not opposed to knocking her out again," Thor announced with a grin, noting Pandora's smirk vanished with his suggestion.

       "We'll need more guns," Clint called through comms to inform the others outside the quinjet, "The sedative didn't work."

       Leaning against the wall, Tony scrutinized Pandora. The dark purple and green bruises intertwined with tiny scars she had were nearly non-existent at this point, however the cut on her temple from Steve's shield remained unchanged. Arms crossed over his chest, he gave a contemplative hum as Steve removed her restraints and placed cuffs on her wrists.

       "I'm beginning to wonder if the guns will do anything," Bruce muttered to Tony, who nodded in agreement; both of them had noticed how quickly her body was healing.

       "Are they too tight?" Steve asked Pandora as the ramp lowered.

       Scoffing, rolling his eyes, Tony brushed past him. "Always the gentleman," he mumbled to himself, exiting the quinjet where he was greeted by several SHIELD agents. "See you losers later, I've got a hot date waiting for me," he called back.

       Scanning the agents, Pandora then nodded to Steve. "Yes, a little," she feigned a wince and he moved to loosen them.

       "Stop. She's lying," Thor noted, accustomed to spotting liars.

Pausing, Steve looked up from the cuffs and saw a dark glint in her eyes right before she headbutted him. Bolting out of the quinjet, snapping the cuffs off like they were nothing, Pandora barreled through the first line of agents and dodged the othersz' attempts to grab her. The wind howled, tussling her hair, and the biting cold nipped at her skin, but Pandora could still hear their shouting in alarm at her escape.

Weaving through the gunfire, the bullets grazing her skin like annoying gnats, she felt something latch onto her shirt and sent electric shocks throughout her body. Caught off-guard, Pandora rapidly yanked off the altered arrow and threw it to the ground, glaring at Clint who readied hood bow with another. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Steve expertly tossed his shield her way, and in a flash, she snatched the nearest agent from the many surrounding her, using him to block it. The agent grunted as the shield smacked him in the gut and Pandora shoved him aside.

      Sprinting to armored trucks dotted around the property, Pandora saw the agents race for them as they thought she'd try to steal the vehicles. With the agents swarming different areas, she was able to spot a possible escape route. Weaving through the large lot, a handful of agents with riot shields and Thor suddenly greeted her. Narrowing her eyes, Pandora ran straight at him.